What's new

Macy's beating - Arrest warrant denied until DA 'reviews' more video:

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
Dunno if you guys saw this. 35% for racist language (by a black guy)

So apparently people are saying the white store manager of Macy's, the guy on the floor, used the N-word, which seems pretty unlikely if he made it to store manager in Flint, MI.

But, no arrests have been made and not even a warrant has been issued, story developing.

So if we got this straight: A video is enough to justify coast-to-coast riots, but not even make an arrest?

Yes, DA is a Michigan Democrat.

Why did the guy stay on the ground? I would not let a group of one punch me like that, wtf?

I think the guy 'stayed' on the ground because the other guy was punching him in the face every time he tried to move.

I mean, there could be other reasons, he might like it down there, but it doesn't seem like it. I think it was the punches to the face.

I think the guy 'stayed' on the ground because the other guy was punching him in the face every time he tried to move.

I mean, there could be other reasons, he might like it down there, but it doesn't seem like it. I think it was the punches to the face.

The internet rambos would have been roundhouse kicking evreyone.
giphy (10).gif

Look, if you get beat, you get beat. But get at least one punch in. OR get up and use an authoritative voice and then get your ass kicking.

messed up at the end of that conference when they guys says "we want to make sure it is fair and just for all". Doesn't seem that way if there hasnt been an arrest at least

White victims are now expendable. These sorts of things will now accelerate. The general consensus (at least in liberally-led jurisdictions) is that mob reactionary behavior avoidance will overshadow justice, I fear.

White victims are now expendable. These sorts of things will now accelerate. The general consensus (at least in liberally-led jurisdictions) is that mob reactionary behavior avoidance will overshadow justice, I fear.

Does anyone see a short term solution that does not involve firearms and pitchforks? I sure don't.

Why did the guy stay on the ground? I would not let a group of one punch me like that, wtf?

Look, if you get beat, you get beat. But get at least one punch in. OR get up and use an authoritative voice and then get your ass kicking.

It’s obvious you have never been in a fight and don’t know wtf you’re talking about!!!!
SHUT UP!!!!!

Him staying down made it a whole lot worse for the BBB.

It’s obvious you have never been in a fight and don’t know wtf you’re talking about!!!!
SHUT UP!!!!!

I last got my ass beat for trying shit in traffic about a year ago. Was two of them. Got a punch in, received black eye.

And it's pretty cute when a fake greg writes SHUT UP. You're doing his exclamation marks wrong.

I last got my ass beat for trying shit in traffic about a year ago. Was two of them. Got a punch in, received black eye.

And it's pretty cute when a fake greg writes SHUT UP. You're doing his exclamation marks wrong.

Wow you got in a fight a year ago? Damn, that's more recent than me.

I’m not the fake!!!!
Once again..... dumb ass!!!!

I wonder if it will be treated as a hate crime, you know, with all the derogatory racial slurs and what not being yelled at the victim.

That shooting on video in GA it took several months to produce charges and they killed the guy.

How many fights have you been in?

And if clerk had fought back pants on the ground shower slipper (jail togs) boy would have come back with either/or friends/gun.

That's likely.

Man has been charged:

https://nypost.com/2020/06/26/18-ye...saulting-macys-staffer-caught-on-viral-video/

“Damire Palmer, of Mount Morris Township, faces one count of felony assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder for the June 26 attack on the employee inside the Flint department store.

This was an unprovoked attack on a Macy’s employee,” said Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton in a statement. “This behavior as seen on the video is unacceptable, it is criminal, and it cannot be allowed.”

Contrary to initial claims, police and prosecutors didn’t uncover any evidence that Palmer assaulted the staffer after he’d allegedly used the N-word, officials said.

I suspected they wouldn't charge, I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Also, my favorite Michigan crime, not all States have this. The first person I met who was ever convicted with this charge was attacked in a Northern MI bar with a chainsaw. The guy had said some bar-bullshit, and was a known fighter. So the other guy, an older man, went out to his truck, got his chainsaw, and came back inside and started it up and 'approached' the guy I know.

So this guy I knEw grabbed a bottle off of the bar and threw it at the chainsaw-man, knocking him kind of out of the way. Then a small melee ensued where they exchanged chainsaw swipes and thrown 5th bottles until Chainsaw Man dropped the saw or something. Then this guy I knew jammed a broken bottle into his face and Chainsaw Man lost an eye.

I swear this story was told to me and I believe it because the guy was on Parole when I met him, and his fiancee was a goody-two-shoes waitress where I worked at the time, and was just ga-ga in love with this ex-con violent man. He showed me the paperwork and she kept clippings from the news about it.

Anyhooo.... that's muh story.

That's likely.

Man has been charged:

https://nypost.com/2020/06/26/18-ye...saulting-macys-staffer-caught-on-viral-video/

I suspected they wouldn't charge, I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Also, my favorite Michigan crime, not all States have this. The first person I met who was ever convicted with this charge was attacked in a Northern MI bar with a chainsaw. The guy had said some bar-bullshit, and was a known fighter. So the other guy, an older man, went out to his truck, got his chainsaw, and came back inside and started it up and 'approached' the guy I know.

So this guy I knEw grabbed a bottle off of the bar and threw it at the chainsaw-man, knocking him kind of out of the way. Then a small melee ensued where they exchanged chainsaw swipes and thrown 5th bottles until Chainsaw Man dropped the saw or something. Then this guy I knew jammed a broken bottle into his face and Chainsaw Man lost an eye.

I swear this story was told to me and I believe it because the guy was on Parole when I met him, and his fiancee was a goody-two-shoes waitress where I worked at the time, and was just ga-ga in love with this ex-con violent man. He showed me the paperwork and she kept clippings from the news about it.

Anyhooo.... that's muh story.

alright, color me impressed that they arrested the dude. guess the riots have died down enough to justify getting back to work :rasta:

Just send a strongly worded letter to his parole officer , that'll fix his wagon .:lmao:

Top Back Refresh