What's new

Lying-Ass Postal Worker

DRTDEVL

Mothfukle
Member Number
Loc
Austin... TX? Nope. Minnesota!
I am waiting for a part from Rock Auto to come in, and I see on my USPS Daily Delivery Digest that its coming today. This afternoon, I was sitting in my easy chair when I saw a substitute postal worker pull up to my mailbox and sit for a couple minutes. She then pulled forward about 15 feet and got out of her van, opened all the doors (left, right, and liftgate) rummaging around for about 10 minutes, then she closed everything up and drove off. Tonight, I check the status of the order tracking and I get:

We attempted to deliver your package at 4:34 pm on June 27, 2020 in AUSTIN, MN 55912 but could not access the delivery location. We will redeliver on the next business day.

Talk about full of shit.

WWID (What Would Irate Do)?

Substitutes are a pain, everytime our UPS driver takes a week day off the substitute driver drops our stuff at the gate, which is kind of funny because it is easier to turn around in the driveway by the houdr than it is out by the gate.
Maybe you should have walked out and assisted her!
Check out BC truck BC blades on Youtube man has an on going war with the postal office, UPS, Fedx, the city and county in TX where he moved a year ago :laughing:
https://www.youtube.com/user/bctruck/videos

Last edited:
Chalk it up to human error and go on about your day with or without covid19 and rioting.

There probably isn’t a “I couldn’t find it” button on the device they use to update tracking so the driver hit another random option. Either that or it is how the “dude never loaded it on the truck” button appears to the public in tracking.
I’d give credit for looking 10 minutes. More effort than I’ve had people in service industry help me with this year put together.

USPS in our town is beyond terrible. They F up everything. We found the trick to getting packages on time is to ship them directly to the post office using their physical address and then our PO Box # as the unit #.

​​​​​​

Then only time I have problems with the local PO it is generally my fault for screwing up and putting an 8 and not 9 in the address, cost me 20 cigars because I didn't catch it in time

I am waiting for a part from Rock Auto to come in, and I see on my USPS Daily Delivery Digest that its coming today. This afternoon, I was sitting in my easy chair when I saw a substitute postal worker pull up to my mailbox and sit for a couple minutes. She then pulled forward about 15 feet and got out of her van, opened all the doors (left, right, and liftgate) rummaging around for about 10 minutes, then she closed everything up and drove off. Tonight, I check the status of the order tracking and I get:

Talk about full of shit.

Have you tried shitting your pants? That will be about as effective as complaining to the post office.

Could be worse:laughing:

I live at 9145 and my last name is Mitchell

The neighbor that lives up the street at

Get this.

9415 is also a Mitchell

Absolutely no relation:laughing:

We had a stand in usps person claim our house couldn't be accessed. We live in a regular neighborhood and our normal guy accesses it everyday.

I've had issues with the stand ins delivering to the wrong house multiple times.

Not once have I ever been able to reach a person to complain. I used their email system to complain once and I doubt it was ever read.

Luckily our usual guy is an awesome dude and has commented for me.

I've overheard a temporary postal worker saying that they didn't deliver any mail down X street because there was a big dog on the sidewalk barking. Said they would mark it "could not access location" and would try again the next day.

It was easy for me to overhear this conversation, because they were yelling it down the street :lmao:

Talk about full of shit.

Burn down the post office,take over a few city blocks and demand that the postal service be defunded.Make sure you have several different people making demands that are totally unrelated to the situation,and don't forget the spray paint.

They're on some kind of bitch frenzy in my little town lately about the height of the box. I got a notice Friday, I am going to leave a response of "talk to the county, they are the ones who put down the blacktop 8" thick, the box didn't shrink after 20 years!" LOL And then I'll raise it. Actually had someone stop by today and measure every mailbox on my road....probably at double overtime.

Could be worse:laughing:

I live at 9145 and my last name is Mitchell

The neighbor that lives up the street at

Get this.

9415 is also a Mitchell

Absolutely no relation:laughing:

I used to live at 1234 name drive, on one end there was a cross street and on the other side of it was name place and on the opposite end was a cross street and then name crescent.

Name drive, place and crescent all had the same house numbers for the most part, drive had more because it had more houses. I got to know the people at 1234 name place and crescent as we were almost always exchanging mail on Fridays.

I would have liked to kick the :homer: in the nuts who thought that one up.

I think I got a postal delivery lady fired.

I used to live in a farm house with a long gravel driveway.

I had a mail lady leave pick up package at post office slips at my mail box that said, "couldn't deliver, dogs." I didn't have any dogs, I'd lived there for a few years, and never saw any stray dogs.

When I went to pick up the 3rd or 4th package that she hadn't actually delivered, I complained, and told them there weren't any dogs to prevent delivery. The folks at the desk weren't surprised, apparently I wasn't the only one complaining. I never saw that mail lady again, and didn't have any issues with getting USPS packages again.

I've had USPS deliver torn open envelopes with the gift cards missing from them at Christmas time. I had video on my Ring of a package come flying in from off camera and hit my house. Package delivered to the wrong address and they denied it. When I have complained I've been told basically tough shit. So fuck those guys.

Started a thread about something similar with UPS, but had similar situations with the postal service since then. Package marked as “couldn’t access”, it’s literally a gravel driveway with no gate and they leave packages all over the damn place. Dog wasn’t there that day either. Next day, same thing. Figured they would try again and they didn’t. Went to the post office on day 4 so they didn’t send it back and after digging around for 20 minutes they actually managed to find it.

I think lately people have been ordering so much stuff they don’t make it through their routes, but they need to add a button for that in the tracking rather than just marking it delivered or couldn’t access.

Top Back Refresh