What's new

Lurkers now Posters

Subzer008

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
NY
Curious how many people were lurkers on the other site that plan on actually posting here.

Spent years over there reading and posting absolutely nothing. Everything was good for a laugh, might as well add content to fuck em.

I posted next to nothing over the 15 years I've been on it. Never wanted to dick with image hosting and stuff. I'll post a lot here as it is nice and easy for the most part.

The mob ran me out years back. I cut bait and walked away. Someone a week or two mentioned some people there were chatting about me. I made an account there to post, but I never hit "post". Didn't want to rehash all that drama.

Not too gabby in general. Maybe this time I will throw in my 2 cents.

I had about 100 posts since 2007. Learned a lot though, plan on contributing here.

I was a lurker. Lurked so hard I don’t think I even made a profile. If I did, never needed it. Always just read and entertained myself. Actually paid for this place because I would like to see it succeed. Forums were always a great encyclopedia of information for whatever you might need. You don’t get that with Facebook.

I might post now and again......
I had 3 posts in 15 or so years over there.

We'll see......

I was a lurker. Lurked so hard I don’t think I even made a profile. If I did, never needed it. Always just read and entertained myself. Actually paid for this place because I would like to see it succeed. Forums were always a great encyclopedia of information for whatever you might need. You don’t get that with Facebook.

Same, I never pay for forums or apps. Anything that has a free version with almost not reason to pay I won't. But I want this site to succeed. I hate using Facebook.

Same, I never pay for forums or apps. Anything that has a free version with almost not reason to pay I won't. But I want this site to succeed. I hate using Facebook.

I didn’t have Facebook for 5 years until last fall. Mainly got it for the marketplace. Craigslist dried up. It has its advantages but it definitely comes with more disadvantages.

Lurked for the better part of a decade, posted here or there when someone had a question I could help out with. Gonna try to do more over here

I didn’t have Facebook for 5 years until last fall. Mainly got it for the marketplace. Craigslist dried up. It has its advantages but it definitely comes with more disadvantages.

Craigslist and forums is 10 times better then market place and groups. I'd deleted my FB account if it wasn't for those

Craigslist and forums is 10 times better then market place and groups. I'd deleted my FB account if it wasn't for those

There isn’t shit on Craigslist here. Be the same ads for months. Felt like finding gold anytime something caught my interest.

The mob ran me out years back. I cut bait and walked away. Someone a week or two mentioned some people there were chatting about me. I made an account there to post, but I never hit "post". Didn't want to rehash all that drama.

was up in new hampster last year on a motorcycle trip, thought of ya. thought it would of been cool to meet up.

was up in new hampster last year on a motorcycle trip, thought of ya. thought it would of been cool to meet up.

I'm deep into motorcycles now too. I would have shown you around.

I was in Texarkana years back on our honeymoon roadtrip. Would have been neat to catch up with 45.

I had a account at Pirate. Back sometime ago when Pirate was hacked. they messed up my account in the change then. Tried a few times to get it back no joy, so just lurked. To tell the truth i only go to P to get info from Big Ed about Dusy every year to see if its opened on time. As well updates on the Rubicon. Or just to read the comedy of some of the threads. I can say the change to that site like many others is killing forums. On jeep forum still until they change it. Now if someone would make a "other" type face book I'm there.... anyway made a account here. Trouble with JF is the text filter, keeps it PG.

I’m probably going to continue to primarily lurk but will make a more concerted effort to join in from time to time.
I am always in awe of the knowledge and information you guys post and don’t really feel like I have much to contribute beyond what’s already been said.

Last edited:
I mostly like to read the build threads and I'm entertained by some of the shenanigans but I truly don't know enough to actually contribute. There's a lot of good info in these guy's heads.

Long time lurker, had a build thread, on my power wagon got tons of help and advice. I'll move it over when I get a chance. Long live irate4x4

I was somewhat active under my old Wildcat account. Then that account got fuckered in some upgrade.
Posted about 180 posts since 2003 on the island trooper account but for most of that time I had a non 4x4 daily. Back to a 4x4 so intend to be more active again.

Top Back Refresh