What's new

Looking for Reloader 19, Christmas present for Dad

Toyoda

Member Number
Any help in looking for Reloader 19, shooting for 2 1lb containers.
I searched, everywhere is out. I know things are still a little hairy, not sure if there is somewhere I should be looking or find something else to get him.

Loading for 30-06, 150ish grain copper bullets. (stuck in california)

I can look here, but I had issues before when I was living in TX that you can’t just drop smokeless powder off at UPS, even paying the hazmat fee. It requires some type of approved account and a whole bunch of other BS. May be able to drum up for 150 gr TSX’s, will check later this week.

I had issues before when I was living in TX that you can’t just drop smokeless powder off at UPS, even paying the hazmat fee.

Put it in a box an ship it. None of there business whats in the box. Its a christmas present....

Also if its hard to get. Ditch the rl19. Grab some rl22 or 4350 or whatever and rock on

I can look here, but I had issues before when I was living in TX that you can’t just drop smokeless powder off at UPS, even paying the hazmat fee. It requires some type of approved account and a whole bunch of other BS. May be able to drum up for 150 gr TSX’s, will check later this week.
I appreciate that.

Put it in a box an ship it. None of there business whats in the box. Its a christmas present....

Also if its hard to get. Ditch the rl19. Grab some rl22 or 4350 or whatever and rock on
I may do that, I can't remember what old imr powder he was using before the alliant.Alliant. trying to find out without being obvious. I think it was either 4198 or 4895.

Checked today, no RL powders. Only .30 TSX’s were 110 and 180 gr.

Top Back Refresh