What's new

Look forward to talking tech here Jess @ HIgh Angle Driveline

Jess@HighAngle

Member Number
[No message]

photo37.jpg

I probably missed, is that the new shop? Do you have any threads on it?
Glad to see the fire is behind you and your company.

Cool to see you here and I'm thankful you're still plugging away after the fire. Got you in mind whenever I get around to a heavy duty axle swap.

Ill hit you up soon. Going to need a front driveshaft after I finish this solid axle swap

We are more modern than before , Its good to be back in my home town of 40 years. There are so many things to post about the build and come back. Here is my crew flipping the camp fire off .

48275674_2087897228005174_5561373463043637248_n.jpg

Were making over 400 different flanges yokes , bushings , carrier bearings

were the first and only driveline manufacture to offer this its a 113 C scale surface treatment on the ball and socket that makes friction nearly zero

42b4c.jpg

Guys its all digital now.

Jess has a new broach machine and a CNC lathe.

I plan to make use of his services again as soon as his delivery of 8620 round barstock material comes in.

Jess why do 2 of the 5 flanges above have a larger diameter pilot ?

Jess, I believe you can only broach the spline count and size that you already have correct?

I may want a suzuki mini spool broached from ~1" 26 spline to toyota ~1.3" 30 spline, I'm guess this is an edm job? Does that little place Joe works/worked at still do edm? (behind chucks place)

Jess, I believe you can only broach the spline count and size that you already have correct?

I may want a suzuki mini spool broached from ~1" 26 spline to toyota ~1.3" 30 spline, I'm guess this is an edm job? Does that little place Joe works/worked at still do edm? (behind chucks place)

You are correct , I know they have an EDM but it runs 24 hours a day over there. I don't have those sizes but the 26 spline is close 1.080 26

Top Back Refresh