What's new

Living in Foreign Countries

I want to move to Chile. Hopefully after COVID they'll forget about those ridiculous protests and get back to being the most stable country in SA.

Roatan? Funny hopped off the cruise ship took a left ended up in a little dive down had to walk back to the port it only reminded me of dumpster towns in baja so I must have missed the better side of it.

because I have family, I wouldn't move much farther than Costa Rica. My parents are getting older as well as my wife's parents. There will come a time wen i'll need to be available for them.

I have a kid that I imagine will stay in the states, etc.

Costa Rica is a short, cheap flight, and easy to get in and out of.

A flight to Europe? I've done to many of them and I find them miserable and can be pricey depending on your luck and how far in advance you can get tickets..

Live? No thanks, I'm good where I'm at. The socioeconomics of other states/countries suck.

Visit? Definitely, I'd like to get the t shirt and possibly return if it wasnt terrible.

Been watching "Dicing with Danger" on amazon. Some of the poor countries are absolutely beautiful. I could sell out and live like a king. But all it takes is one witch doctor or crooked politician and I'm eating bugs like the rest of them.

The only reason I'd visit Europe is for the history. Hopefully before all the SJWs have erased it.

Just curious, what do you do for a living? I see exotic places like this and wonder what it is that people do for work.

Retired. I do some odds and ends work here and there to keep busy.

But to answer the question the expats here mostly own tourist based businesses (dive op, vacation rentals, etc). There are also people that work remotely and there are people that work as dive master/instructors, bar tenders, wait staff, etc.

Those that truly want to move somewhere like this find a way. I know one young man that is a part time dive instructor and also gets paid to translate books, etc from English to Spanish or Dutch

I kind of like Montenegro. Cheap cost of living, mediterranean climate, but it is on the Adriatic, English is spoken everywhere, and is spoken well. And the country is absolutely beautiful.

Roatan? Funny hopped off the cruise ship took a left ended up in a little dive down had to walk back to the port it only reminded me of dumpster towns in baja so I must have missed the better side of it.

All you saw was the shithole knows as. Coxen Hole and the area around the cruise ship dock is , well, a shithole. The island is like any area there are poor areas and rich areas and everything in between, difference is poor here is a lot worse than the US.There are no welfare programs here.

Retired. I do some odds and ends work here and there to keep busy.

But to answer the question the expats here mostly own tourist based businesses (dive op, vacation rentals, etc). There are also people that work remotely and there are people that work as dive master/instructors, bar tenders, wait staff, etc.

Those that truly want to move somewhere like this find a way. I know one young man that is a part time dive instructor and also gets paid to translate books, etc from English to Spanish or Dutch

Interesting. That was always my #1 question about living in such places. What to do for work. We had a customer that had said he started a business that dealt with Sandlewood. According to him, he was set for life. No idea if he was bullshitting or not. Haven't seen him in years though. Who knows.

Wyoming for me , every time I visit I don't want to leave, I like that the weather is inhospitable , keeps the jackholes out.

Japan: no matter how much Jap dick you suck, they will always hate you. Pewdiepie is the world's Jap fellater, and as soon as he moved there, the Yakuza stole all of his wife's shit. The Japs are losing population on the southern 2 main islands, which have near-perfect climates, so property can be had there. You will always be Gaijin. If you enjoy being a shunned monster, be my guest.

Latin America: about every 15 years these expat communities build up and you get some old hippy fag going "Oh it's great here". Then within 5 years the Vultures move in and you lose all your shit, or worse. You are a goddamned idiot if you live in Latin America, especially if you're Anglo White. Yeah, you'll get away with it for a while, maybe even die of natural causes before the next scavenging.

Norway: 3-words: Sovereign. Wealth. Fund. The Norwegians are going to end up using their Wealth Fund on migrants. You are a shitty white person, they will poach you and throw the money to Achmed Mohammed Jamal. Nothing short of a Fascist Revolution will save Norway or Sweden. I'm sorry Nor-bros :( Until you take the vote away from women (same problem in America), you are fucked. Nords are over as an ethnicity. It's over. Do you want to know why? The vikings were not all that bad, they took women back who WANTED to go back. So essentially their genetic stock is founded on women who love foreign dick. I'm only partially not-serious. Look into it, there are real studies about this, like why Iceland has beautiful women: The vikings took the beautiful women who loved foreign dick with them to colonize Iceland. This is a real area of Anthropology. So, unless Nord men get their dick-loving women in hand, the women will breed out the whites of Nord-land within 3 generations. And, I'm an old-fashioned horrible Nazi KKK racist, and I don't think the North Africans or Brown People in general are up to maintaining the Nordic living standard up in the Arctic, much less capable of building the Troll platforms. Just a guess from my old racist ass...

Thailand/PI: Lots of fukky fukky, but China. China will make your waning years a miserable hell, as they infiltrated Thai/PI culture and make you out to be a monster while apparently the world is going to sit by and let it happen. I don't like the chances of white people in SEA. I think it's going to get ugly. Death by nerve gas is one of the worst ways to go.

Eastern Europe: Russia literally has a bounty on Coalition soldiers in Afghanistan. The FSB assassinated Alex Litvenenko with Polonium-210, possibly the only worst way to go than nerve gas. The FSB shot another Russian national in London, in the ass with a poisonous pellet from an umbrella. World War I started because Russia has an ethnic interest in the Balkans. The US thwarted that interest in the 1990s with no reply, so far, from Russia. The Balkans are no place for Americans.

Eastern Europe - Poland Edition: Poland is history's bitch. No thanks.

Canada: It's like America but worse and less. Their best Rocky National Park is about an average US Rocky National Park. Their best Pac Coast is about average compared to PNW or Alaska. Their best Great Lakes are about 1/5th the US Great Lakes. Their Plains are just like the US Plains but with higher taxes, less guns, more fags, and they also hate you because you're a Yank. Quebecois hate Anglos, so unless you're swarthy and speak bastardized French, forget it. The Maritimes are totally awesome, also poor. Maybe the Maritimes....

The entire continent of Africa: Fuck. No. They're currently in the process of an actual genocide of White People while people in the US debate whether Lauren Southern is Jewish or not.

Brazil: Only if you're rich and can afford your own personal Army.

South Asia: Poo in Loo

Mexico: Face Peeling Aztecs who currently depend almost exclusively on remittances from the US. If that stopped, the Mexican economy goes to pot. Libertarian Paradise, laws basically aren't enforced. Perfect for Gary: no laws or regulations. Mexico is what the US will be if a Libertarian becomes POTUS.

Russia: Russia is miserable, it is designed on purpose to be miserable, and unless you're a billionaire, you should not even travel to Russia, much less live there.

Oceana: They hate Yanks. Currently being Colonized by China. If you are a poor brown person from Asia, they roll out the red carpet. If you are a white person from the ally that fought for your survival in the Battle of the Coral Sea, fuck you.

China: Check out SerpentZA and Laowhy on youtube. They just fled China by the skin of their balls, with two LBFMs in tow.... plus their hateful parents which is what you buy when you buy an Asian woman. Plus you buy an old age getting screeched at by an Asian women. ONLY RENT ASIAN WOMEN, DO NOT BUY.

This is what it means to be with an Asian ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD8vRxM2WfE

Nope, this entire planet has turned against Americans, nothing but hostility and hate everywhere. Well, fuck that. I'll travel there to fuck their prostitutes, but it's impossible to live there.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh