What's new

Little Datsun 720

This makes me really miss my 720. I had a king cab with the same wheels and 31s on cranked torsion bars. I loved driving that thing at 16, even though it had no power.

Reactions: Dan
This makes me really miss my 720. I had a king cab with the same wheels and 31s on cranked torsion bars. I loved driving that thing at 16, even though it had no power.
Yeah, it’s a lot of fun to drive at 34 too.:rasta: It cruises pretty good now with the emissions stuff gone and the Weber carb dialed. Eventually I want to swap an Ecotec ltg or lnf into it but who knows if and when that will happen.

Weird little truck that a lot of people seem to like. Surprised by the amount of people who have asked if I’d sell it.

Yeah, it’s a lot of fun to drive at 34 too.:rasta: It cruises pretty good now with the emissions stuff gone and the Weber carb dialed. Eventually I want to swap an Ecotec ltg or lnf into it but who knows if and when that will happen.

Weird little truck that a lot of people seem to like. Surprised by the amount of people who have asked if I’d sell it.
The one I had, had a motor from an 80-81 in it, and it was anemic.... but it was all stock.... If I knew then what i do now, I would swapped the carb and such, and likely allowed speeds over 60.

Reactions: Dan
Top Back Refresh