Midwest-MO/KS/AR/OK/NE/IA

Lil_Yota Jason Work day for Nikki

xr-nut

GROUP W BENCH
Member Number
Loc
BFK. Bum Fuck Kansas
Hey all midwest irates.

Nikki has reached out for assistance in cleaning up around the place when she is ready. IDK when that will be, but I told her we are willing to come down/up there to help her ID parts and peices and tools and equipment so she can make a list to sell things.

I believe irate members can/will have first crack, but that obviously will be up to her and those wanting to make an offer on something.

I just want to help her get a list of what she has to clean up and point her in the right direction.

I know shit all about toyota parts, very little about wrangler parts, but I will show up with my bitchmittens and help any way I can.

Post up if you're in, tag other members that might be in also.

Thanks joe

I'm not in your inner circle but I'd help. But idk where this is or who Nikki is.

If it's not far from Joplin MO then I'd lend a hand.

Made myself a note to call Nikki today. And, of course, I forgot until now.

I know a fair amount about Toyotas. If the Wrangler is the one he drove down to my place, I'm certain it has an AX15.

This whole time, I've been wondering if Nikki and family landed back in Bolivar, MO. or California to call home. I kept offering to help work on their house near Lebanon, too.

After telling my wife all about this, she wants to help out as well. We have an 18+2 car hauler to help move stuff with. Our (her) schedule is nuts, so I have to pencil out what day(s) I can lend a hand.

At the moment, I don't know exactly where either MO place of theirs is. I just know that I'm close enough to both to put in a few hours in a day if needed. I haven't seen everything that Jason owned, but I gather that he had a reasonably large collection of something.

I'll try to keep up with this thread so that I can see about helping out.

Made myself a note to call Nikki today. And, of course, I forgot until now.

I know a fair amount about Toyotas. If the Wrangler is the one he drove down to my place, I'm certain it has an AX15.

This whole time, I've been wondering if Nikki and family landed back in Bolivar, MO. or California to call home. I kept offering to help work on their house near Lebanon, too.

After telling my wife all about this, she wants to help out as well. We have an 18+2 car hauler to help move stuff with. Our (her) schedule is nuts, so I have to pencil out what day(s) I can lend a hand.

At the moment, I don't know exactly where either MO place of theirs is. I just know that I'm close enough to both to put in a few hours in a day if needed. I haven't seen everything that Jason owned, but I gather that he had a reasonably large collection of something.

I'll try to keep up with this thread so that I can see about helping out.
I am planning to deliver the urn this weekend. Possibly saturday. I am working until noon, then will head down. its 4 hours for me to get there, figure 4ish. She would like to at least start making a list of everything. I told her I was free the rest of the night to help. if you're free saturday 4ish, meet me there and we can get it started at least. Im out for next weekend, race time.

I am planning to deliver the urn this weekend. Possibly saturday. I am working until noon, then will head down. its 4 hours for me to get there, figure 4ish. She would like to at least start making a list of everything. I told her I was free the rest of the night to help. if you're free saturday 4ish, meet me there and we can get it started at least. Im out for next weekend, race time.
Right on.

This Friday, Sat, and Sun (4th, 5th, and 6th), I've got obligations with family. I'll keep in touch to see what I can do.

Depending on when I might be able to make the trip down. I need to sell stuff way more than buying but she needs the help more than I do! Something that might help. If you can get a catalog of items kinda like they do at an auction, put some prices on it maybe people would be more willing to drive farther if they could buy some stuff on the way out.

I'm in the Wichita area, but am down to help depending on the date.

Average intelligence, have a truck/trailer and know how to lift/move light to medium weight things and stuff.

Whatever needs done, I would like to lend a hand.

I was planning on heading to SMORR Saturday for a shakedown run in the RZR before CO. I can stop by in the afternoon and help. I'll PM my number if you need/want help.

We have plans now in motion to be at nikkis at 4 tomorrow, saturday the 5th. Its short notice and leaves little time for working that afternoon/night, but its all I can do for now. ( have a race next week to prep for and then will be gone through next weekend).

I will have more time after that and will likely go back down then. shoot me a text or pm for address if you would like to come tomorrow. thanks joe

Top Back Refresh