What's new

Lift Options

Crawl Away

SyrupSucker Land Refugee
Member Number
Loc
DFW
I am looking for recommendations for a lift. I was considering the Clayton Overland. Any experience with that kit? This is for my daily driver, so the emphasis would be on ride quality.

I’m running a 2” Mopar Lift. Runs great on the road. JeepGeneration guy wheels hard with this same lift. So I think I’ll be good. If money isn’t a factor, I’d go MetalCloak as well. :grinpimp:

Although I don't have a JL, I have installed the Clayton Off Road Overland kit on my JK. I daily drive and have no issues. And I figure the kit for the JL would be the same.

Hope this helps... 😉

I’m running a 2” Mopar Lift. Runs great on the road. JeepGeneration guy wheels hard with this same lift. So I think I’ll be good. If money isn’t a factor, I’d go MetalCloak as well. :grinpimp:

Thanks. Money is always a factor.

Synergy is not going to be any cheaper than Metal Cloak but make nice stuff. I prefer the Metal Cloak joints over the synergy as the are a bit softer and flex easier, less stress on the mounts. Metal Cloak is not an expensive kit, not sure why everyone says they are pricey. When you compare apples to apples they are typically cheaper and offer more flexibility in set up vs most others out there.

Top Back Refresh