What's new

Liberty VECTOR

rockmup

El Hefe
Member Number
Loc
Greenwell Springs LA.
My Liberty Vector came in @ 9.5 months. Its a modular 22 rimfire suppressor. The end section has 2 baffles that are captured in it by the end cap. The end section can be removed and the end cap placed on the main tube. Comes with the red takedown tool.
Very happy with it, zero FRP

Attachments

• VECTOR1.jpg
    VECTOR1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
  • VECTOR4.jpg
    VECTOR4.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
  • VECTOR2.jpg
    VECTOR2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
  • VECTOR3.jpg
    VECTOR3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6765.jpg
    IMG_6765.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
cool! I really need to get a few of these, just such a pia.
It’s really not that bad if you use Silencer Shop and a dealer with a kiosk. You basically just fill out a 4473 and keep hitting buttons. What sealed the deal for me was my range letting me use them on site while they were in jail.

E-File form 1, on the other hand, is a massive headache IMO.

Hmm that do fingerprints as well?

I have a trust but it was pre fingerprinting and I'm not planning on changing that.

Hmm that do fingerprints as well?

I have a trust but it was pre fingerprinting and I'm not planning on changing that.
Yeah they scan them in right there. I did some fingerprint cards for a Form 1 SBR and that was honestly the easiest part of the process.

Whats pre fingerprinting ?
used to be you'd set up an NFA trust to avoid fingerprints and passport photos
they fucked that up a couple years ago so now they need fingerprints and passport photos same as a personal transfer

used to be you'd set up an NFA trust to avoid fingerprints and passport photos
they fucked that up a couple years ago so now they need fingerprints and passport photos same as a personal transfer

Thats not entirely correct.
You still had to submit them with your new trust initially or when you added anyone, then after that you didn't need to send them again for 2 yrs or what ever it was that didn't last

It’s really not that bad if you use Silencer Shop and a dealer with a kiosk. You basically just fill out a 4473 and keep hitting buttons. What sealed the deal for me was my range letting me use them on site while they were in jail.

E-File form 1, on the other hand, is a massive headache IMO.

If they ever have a damn thing I want:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh