What's new

Lets talk about forums and groups ....

Forums with less sub forums
hardcore and non hardcore
I have a "Jeep" with Ford axles, a GM engine and trans and an aftermarket transfer case not much Jeep left

Forums with less sub forums
hardcore and non hardcore
I have a "Jeep" with Ford axles, a GM engine and trans and an aftermarket transfer case not much Jeep left

That's what hard-core jeep is about though. Replace most of the jeep stuff with other non jeep stuff thats better. BAM... now it'll get it on the raunchy stuff and not break. Keep all the jeep stuff and and wheel it as is and you get light bars and Salt Life sticker for that one time you went to Gulf Shores. :flipoff2:

His was not a serious comment. If it was, it was made of pure ignorance

It might have been provocative, just sayin...
I'd trade threads like 'lets get banned from pbb" 'pics from this mornings poop" for tech any day.
I dunno, just start a random FAQ if you have that much time to waste.
:flipoff2:

Forums.

I do miss the drop down "Jump to Forum" menu option, at the bottom of a page.....

not sure if it is mentioned elsewhere, but i just noticed it.

very bottom of the page, lower right corner is a slightly off gray "Go To Top" link :smokin: Works tits!!

So what's with all the Jeep sub-forums? Still in work?
Something like Wrangler, Station Wagon, Jk/JL. 3 and done.

And where did the Desert Racing forum go?

Make of vehicle, toy, chevy,ford ect.
the jeep issue??? Cj back, cj\yuppie jeep platform co mingled then went NEW, Break it there. New vs old, hardcore\basic .
trails land Use could be one spot, one has the ability to run thru and LOOK for something.
the special groups I cannot reply to I should not be able to see!

Top Back Refresh