Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest photos

Group events

South East Irates

Let's go wheeling

I am sending my Tracker over to my buddies shop for a rear locker and front dif rotation next week.

Once that is done I am thinking of hitting Royal Blue over in Pioneer TN.

I am taking the wife out wheeling this Sunday but it is the most calm trails I have ever seen.

It pains me to pay to get in but I am happy to get out with the wife and wheel some as she has really not wanted to go for the last few years.

This is where I am going, basically the bunny slope of off roading.

Should be some mud and other mild things there.

It will be nice.

I am still down for a Harland, KY trip anytime.

Shit I would be down but I'm taking my wife out to dinner for her bday. Shoot me a PM anytime you do want to go though, it's a quick drive down there for me and it beats sitting around my house even if it is "easy".

Can't make it this coming weekend but would definitely be down for something in the fall.

Clean up day at Tackett Creek this Saturday with the FlexRocks and Rollovers team.
Unreal the amount of shit people toss on the trail. Truly sickening.

F0CE4A1C-A062-429D-8683-C137F52FA0CB.jpg

EC37B6C1-B180-45A8-A0F4-0CA092D65F75.jpeg

Got the tow rig fixed so I'm heading to uwharrie if anyone wants to go. Trying out the new propane setup

Going to Harlan 10/21-10/25. It will be nothing like an Bebop style bend the tube buggy chassis type trip, but we will be hitting the blacks in some full-bodied rigs so not overlanding either. Staying on the Putney side, come out and wheel. Only a few people in the group so far.

Headed to Windrock with the SxS for the week of Thanksgiving

Going to Harlan 10/21-10/25. It will be nothing like an Bebop style bend the tube buggy chassis type trip, but we will be hitting the blacks in some full-bodied rigs so not overlanding either. Staying on the Putney side, come out and wheel. Only a few people in the group so far.
Im just going to quote this for irony that I ended up bending my rear frame on this trip LOL!!
IMG_20211023_180212688.jpg

You called it.
Now go cut it up and put some tubes in place of this bent piece of chassis.
Pretty much. I'm going to slap some angle over where it bent so I can wheel the rest of the fall season and plan my next steps.

When's the next ride ?
Are we planning something before I tear my buggy apart ?

When's the next ride ?
Are we planning something before I tear my buggy apart ?
My trucks down waiting on parts, I keep uncovering more broken shit from that last Harlan trip. I want to get one more ride in as well before I back half this truck over the winter.

My trucks down waiting on parts, I keep uncovering more broken shit from that last Harlan trip. I want to get one more ride in as well before I back half this truck over the winter.

Same here. One last ride before I take it apart.

I'm swamped in December. What about New Years or the first weekend of Jan ?

I could be in on a January Harlan trip. Last year it was snowy/icy but still fun.

Windrock ? Not too far for you nor me.
I may be able to bring a friend or 2.

Date-wise, what about the 8th or the 15th?

Maybe crispins can show up too ?

cchambers13 some good buddies are going to Harlan in Feb. "Windrock buggy riders" group on FB. You're more than welcome to tag along in Jan at Winrock with the rest of us.

Windrock ? Not too far for you nor me.
I may be able to bring a friend or 2.

Date-wise, what about the 8th or the 15th?

Maybe crispins can show up too ?

cchambers13 some good buddies are going to Harlan in Feb. "Windrock buggy riders" group on FB. You're more than welcome to tag along in Jan at Winrock with the rest of us.
I can make it the 8th of jan but not the 15th as I am leaving for mexico on the 9th for 10 days.

Def down for harlan in Feb as well

Ok, it's shaping up for the 8th

Going to Levi's house to build bumpers and take the 4runner on a shakedown run Memorial Day weekend. let's hope your prediction of flop on first trip our doesn't come true!

Top Back Refresh