What's new

Legal , stop what you're doing now and read this

I have no idea what it was referring to (I must have missed that thread)...but hopefully we don't lose this site.

Has my least favorite troll been banned? :smokin:

Screenshot_20200722-212340_Chrome.jpg
What did I miss?

The big green banner at the top of the page.

The subject matter is a huge sandy gash.

Were the posts by someone with the name that shall not be mentioned in that thread really from the destroyer of websites? Somebody was really stupid to post as him if not. :rasta:

And if it was him he's an even bigger Dumbass ahole. I missed the Doxxing.

Austin must feel like I did when my kids got nailed by our internet provider for illegal downloads.

Last edited:
I just stuck my head in the door of shit shat on the other site, for the first time in 3 weeks. Fuck me, that place is dead! Lol

That stickey freaked me out as I just hit submit on a post and I thought I fucked up LOL!!

Really dumb to make a troll account with the name of the admin of another site.

I quit following along on the thread with the troll pretending to be the guy from that other site. Other than than a dumb ass pretending to be the other dumb ass, that ruined the other site, was any of it actually libel, the guy did willfully ruin the old site? I'm with SomeGuy find a better host, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to say some dumb ass' name, and continue to point out that he's a dumb ass.

Last edited:
Wow. I met a guy at the bus stop who did a bunch of creepy creeping on some other guy that nobody likes. He was going to staple a bunch of fliers on the bus stop with fascinating facts about the guy, but I guess he thought better of it. Good thing. :eek:

That stickey freaked me out as I just hit submit on a post and I thought I fucked up LOL!!

Really dumb to make a troll account with the name of the admin of another site.

It did involve you... slander. :flipoff2:

Remember the Russ Hogan is a douchebag stickers? Maybe someone could make some with someone else name?

Russ always treated me decent so I never felt the need to have any of those stickers but if someone made some J*** M**bunchofletters Is a douchbag I will rep them with the quickness.

Remember the Russ Hogan is a douchebag stickers? Maybe someone could make some with someone else name?

Russ always treated me decent so I never felt the need to have any of those stickers but if someone made some J*** M**bunchofletters Is a douchbag I will rep them with the quickness.

I think the whole point is to NOT start a bunch of crap...

The old place is obviously feeling the burn of this place being successful (dip in membership, slowed views and etc), and are pulling some shady underhanded bs to try and retaliate. Just see it for what it is and take the higher road.

I think the whole point is to NOT start a bunch of crap...

The old place is obviously feeling the burn of this place being successful (dip in membership, slowed views and etc), and are pulling some shady underhanded bs to try and retaliate. Just see it for what it is and take the higher road.

This place has already won , fuck them , they're yesterdays news.

Yeah. We have delt with a lot of lowlifes. Many could take it but now with these new snowflakes instead of standing up for themselves they are a bunch of liberal cucks that are sue happy. You hurt my feelers, orangeman bad irate4x4 even worser.:crybaby:

Top Back Refresh