What's new

Legal , stop what you're doing now and read this

I dont get letter but emails from comcast/Xfinity now and then. I have gotten more than i can remember. I never reply or anything.

Seriously, I have gotten weill over 100 over the years,

Those DMCA letters/emails from your ISP are just a threat. You'd have to be uploading terabytes a month for the Feds to come after you and movie studios, record companies, ect aren't going to actually sue you unless that's the case either. Worst realistic scenario is your ISP drops you as a customer which rarely, if ever happens either.

I'm gonna have my legal team look into this.

There's more than one unlucky fucker with that name....I guarantee it:rolleyes:

Is trampy permaband or just on a time out :confused:

Who actually didn't think that account was fake? Lot of folks were talking to "it" like it was real.

That whole deal was never going to end well. "IT" should have been the first perma ban here as soon as it made it's first post. Would have been a nice symbolic middle finger to the other place.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ezgif.com-optimize.gif Views:	0 Size:	249.2 KB ID:	79296

I dont get letter but emails from comcast/Xfinity now and then. I have gotten more than i can remember. I never reply or anything.

Seriously, I have gotten weill over 100 over the years,
What emails do you get, can you copy paste it?

My friend got one, see if I should dig it up.
Yes, please.

Last edited:
I have no idea what it was referring to (I must have missed that thread)...but hopefully we don't lose this site.

Has my least favorite troll been banned? :smokin:

I've got 27 browser instances open looking for him. If I find out who it is, I will take him out. :flipoff2:

The potential douchebag you're referring to perhaps, I don't know for sure because it could be anyone, is an American. Or so he claims, given I called him a cuck from Toronto and he replied with pictures of his pontoon boat in somewhere, OR or something, I didn't care, the story he spew was crap but definitely he is American. He's a bitch though, gave me multiple warnings he would ban me so I stopped posting. He can't handle the truth.

So the potential douchebag that you may have referred to doxxed himself by posting pictures of his pontoon boat, with his registration numbers showing to prove where hes at (Im guessing I didnt see any pics) and hes pissed at someone else? What kind of dumbass that is supposedly internet savy and wants to keep his anonymity does that?

so obviously they're watching eh?

I find it quite ironic that they contacted the provider over alleged stolen content when they made a TOS change that stole every single user's content on their own website.

maybe we should all make the some complaints to their hosting.

I don't understand all the back and forth, why acknowledge PBB or people involved with it at all? It was a thing, it was great, it's done. Seems like unnecessary drama and trying to keep up with an ex's life :laughing:. Keep it in the rear-view and build this up with posts, content, etc..

And if the alleged douchecanoe really cared, he would select administrator1234 or something of that nature as his user name, not include enough information in it that anyone can google the information he chose to provide and end up with a boatload of widely available information from a number of public sources. Allegedly

I think it's intentional. With a face like his, you know that guy got brutally bullied as a kid. Yes even in Canada where everyone is your friend and the streets are paved with poutine.

So he uses himself as bait and when someone makes fun of him he gets to wield the ban hammer and smugly chuckle to himself as he uses it. In his mind he imagines the offender to be Jacques Strapp or whatever the name of the Quebecistani kid that picked on him was. He pretends you're crying like he did when he got picked on, and feels good about himself for one brief moment before slipping back into his perpetual state of basement dwelling depression.

On the other hand, I'd be totally fine leaving the 4chan stuff at 4chan.

(Untitled)

I don't understand all the back and forth, why acknowledge PBB or people involved with it at all? It was a thing, it was great, it's done. Seems like unnecessary drama and trying to keep up with an ex's life :laughing:. Keep it in the rear-view and build this up with posts, content, etc..

This. Quit fucking around before Austin's hard work goes down the shitter.

I thought the shenanigans that people were doing over at the dead site were fairly petty but I understood it. I'm still a little bitter myself.

The dead sites actions are even sadder. Can't compete so go cry to mommy. If I were involved with running this place I would ban anyone with an IP tied to Mods over there for self protection. You know they are coming over here for intel at a minimum. Who knows what else.

Not a computer guy so I have no idea how effective it would be but it might send a message back.

I thought the shenanigans that people were doing over at the dead site were fairly petty but I understood it. I'm still a little bitter myself.

The dead sites actions are even sadder. Can't compete so go cry to mommy. If I were involved with running this place I would ban anyone with an IP tied to Mods over there for self protection. You know they are coming over here for intel at a minimum. Who knows what else.

Not a computer guy so I have no idea how effective it would be but it might send a message back.

Bullshit.. Try having some proof before you open your yap.

Proof, intuition tells me if a mod from another board was narcing on what is going on here you would be the first person I would suspect. It is a subject for another thread but why would you want to be a mod over there anymore anyway.

Speaking of that. As I was waiting at a red light on my way to work this morning, I saw a homeless guy taking a shit in a bus stop. A cop happened to see the same thing and got out of his car to confront the guy. I thought about getting out to help as the homeless guy was definitely on something and the cop was by himself, but I was in uniform and I thought about the headline. "Navy man and cop beat the shit out of citizen while he was waiting for the bus".

Navy?

no, the headline would be "Navy man and cop caught having buttsex with citizen while he was waiting for the bus"

I fully agree with this. I get it, I am pretty fucking bitter as well, we told them what would happen and they didn't listen then they are all pissy and bitter when it goes down.

BUT...

I myself treated this like a divorce, I walked away and never looked back. I have nothing more to say over there and I really DGAF what they are doing anymore.

That being said also like a divorce I don't want them prying or spying into my (our) business. The mods and a few others there had a choice when Austin created this new site and at this point in time it's very clear what their choice is. I don't even know if it's possible but I totally support the banning of at the very least the mods who are trying to play both sides.

Austin busted his ass to make us a new home and it's up to us not to burn it down. Time to let that other place go, fuck it and forget about it. Let's focus our efforts on making this place even better that it already is.:smokin:

OK, thanks for your considered input. You seem to think I am talking about you. Its not about you. :flipoff2:

My yap is basing this on Frank coming over here in the early days and seeing what we were talking about then acting on it over on the dead site. I'm sure there are other examples and any counter suit would be sure to discover them.

Wasn't sure if you were still a MOD over there since you seem to be spending a lot of time over here. Careful, you might get yourself banned over there for that...

From the pinned message if i understand things correctly some guy with 88 in his username was the one behind this, Who was this moron? In the larger context anyone who thinks he is really cure and clever by having multiple usernames has mental issues, if it is going to be allowed on this board than all usernames should be listed in the persons sig. Better yet people who play these stupid games should be permaband.

I think it's intentional. With a face like his, you know that guy got brutally bullied as a kid. Yes even in Canada where everyone is your friend and the streets are paved with poutine.

So he uses himself as bait and when someone makes fun of him he gets to wield the ban hammer and smugly chuckle to himself as he uses it. In his mind he imagines the offender to be Jacques Strapp or whatever the name of the Quebecistani kid that picked on him was. He pretends you're crying like he did when he got picked on, and feels good about himself for one brief moment before slipping back into his perpetual state of basement dwelling depression.

He is from Chicago, not Canada. VS is from Canada

From the pinned message if i understand things correctly some guy with 88 in his username was the one behind this, Who was this moron? In the larger context anyone who thinks he is really cure and clever by having multiple usernames has mental issues, if it is going to be allowed on this board than all usernames should be listed in the persons sig. Better yet people who play these stupid games should be permaband.
Wow, you really thinkThe InternetJoe Biden Donald J. TrumpRoxysqueals Hillary ClintonLance camo etc. are not alternate usernames of existing members?

I love how a large sticky that says leave it alone and some clown makes a thread to discuss it. I have nothing to add besides :lmao:. OP, smart to poke at a legal issue that you are specifically asked not to discussed. :homer:

Top Back Refresh