What's new

Legal , stop what you're doing now and read this

Just let me know what sunroof to shit in.

Speaking of that. As I was waiting at a red light on my way to work this morning, I saw a homeless guy taking a shit in a bus stop. A cop happened to see the same thing and got out of his car to confront the guy. I thought about getting out to help as the homeless guy was definitely on something and the cop was by himself, but I was in uniform and I thought about the headline. "Navy man and cop beat the shit out of citizen while he was waiting for the bus".

It was a several days old thread with a few pages. Somebody talking about the migration over to here and lots of references to P B B admins.

canadians are so fucking gay:rolleyes:

The potential douchebag you're referring to perhaps, I don't know for sure because it could be anyone, is an American. Or so he claims, given I called him a cuck from Toronto and he replied with pictures of his pontoon boat in somewhere, OR or something, I didn't care, the story he spew was crap but definitely he is American. He's a bitch though, gave me multiple warnings he would ban me so I stopped posting. He can't handle the truth.

Last edited:
So trampy got the pink broccoli?

Well, as long as it was served anally, he's probably pretty okay with it. Especially if there was no lube. And vigorous thrusting. And maybe broken glass. And salt.

Edit, I forgot the harsh language and a splash of gasoline. Nothing gets him going like the sharp pain of an organic solvent burning the soft flesh of his internal nether regions.

Last edited:
Well, as long as it was served anally, he's probably pretty okay with it. Especially if there was no lube. And vigorous thrusting. And maybe broken glass. And salt.

Edit, I forgot the harsh language and a splash of gasoline. Nothing gets him going like the sharp pain of an organic solvent burning the soft flesh of his internal nether regions.

splash of gasoline? Is that a pink curls n pearls reference?:lmao:

So trampy was the fake account also?:confused:

Stop what you are doing, hey can I continue taking a dump.

You yes you, How can you have any pudding if you dont eat your meat.

Last edited:
Go do a search on him. He looks like a tremendous douche and just the kind that cries foul when things aren't going his way.

Ok so I got lost towards the end...

so and so made a handle on here that just happens to be the same handle as someone on another board? (ok, so what) But then did they clearly state that they were in fact the other person? Or were they posting something that was 'kind of similar to something so and so would say'?

I had an x-gf that did the same thing. Good job, guy. You are as smart as my high school x-gf.

No you idiot you totally neglected to mention that fact.

GOTO Fail thread.

Fucking A,...... so why is this a issue then.

Have I ever mentioned I hate people?

No not at all just spittin dose werds into da air...

Dere goes mo woerd spittin.

You werent knowin what direction to be spittin to be hitting in my general vicinity anyhow.

You make it sound like I was talking in your direction...

splash of gasoline? Is that a pink curls n pearls reference?:lmao:

So trampy was the fake account also?:confused:

I should create an account with that spelling so dirtyscottcomanche has something to play with. His command of "teh ghey" is unparalleled.

Real deal; ...

Austin must feel like I did when my kids got nailed by our internet provider for illegal downloads.

Ok, holy shit. Really? Please tell me more. How did you get nailed and what did your internet provider say and how did your internet provider find out?
Asking as a parent to prepare myself. Thank you.

Ok, holy shit. Really? Please tell me more. How did you get nailed and what did your internet provider say and how did your internet provider find out?
Asking as a parent to prepare myself. Thank you.

They send you a letter saying your account has suspicious activity, a threaty FBI statement about downloading shit, and to knock it off if you're a doing that.

Then you get a VPN and continue downloading.

My friend got one, see if I should dig it up. Because I would never do that, because Hollywood is so support of the American people, especially Flyovers, I always feel obligated to pay full price for their prodcuts. There's nothing I like better than being depicted as a leering inbred racist.

Top Back Refresh