What's new

CO LED Dual Light / Offroad Light Wiring Harness

Freerider15

Member Number
I've got ~15 pairs of these still in packaging from being a former LED Vendor. At this point, just looking to make more room in the shop, and I don't have plans for their use (have several pairs saved for myself already).

They're meant to connect two lights (e.g. light pods). Each connector leg is rated to 180W.

Harnesses have:

• Weatherproof / waterproof connectors (DT Style, but other connectors can be spliced on)
  • On/Off Switch
  • Blade Fuse and Fuse Holder (30 amp fuse)
  • Bosch Style 5 Prong Relay
  • Ring Terminals for Power/Ground Connections
  • 10 Feet of Wire between Light Connector and Relay
  • 10 Feet of Wire between the Relay and the On/Off Switch

$10 each, located in Fort Collins, Colorado.

I can stuff a hand full of these 4 to 6ish? in a padded flat rate envelope.

Attachments

• 00N0N_9s0Ickjak4ez_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg
    00N0N_9s0Ickjak4ez_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 00707_8VGgOK03zFzz_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg
    00707_8VGgOK03zFzz_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 61
Two to 78634?

Looks like padded flat rate envelopes are now $9.65.

Let me see if I can't figure out something cheaper, since my wife seems to ship stuff about the same size regularly for half that cost.

Hi checking in, I can do 2 or 4 so please let me know if you can stuff them into one envelope. If you PM me I will respond with my cell.

For the record, I bought 4 of these and they are first-rate. And FR15 is a solid citizen. :beer:

I've got a small hand full left taking up space (outside of what I'm hording myself :laughing:) if anyone is interested.

Just a reminder, LOL.

Thank you for the reminder :laughing::beer:

Looked through some other things and I have 8 total left. Anything else I'm hoarding for myself or are harnesses that have been "opened" and I'd have to wrangle back together to ship.

Top Back Refresh