Moronic
Protestors

Occupying
Useless
Territory

:laughing: oooooooooooWWWWEEEEEE

EaxaFSBWsAAuiRx?format=png&name=large.png

WTF? What does that even mean?

" Even if people here oppose us it's because they don't kny what they really want". This is some 1984 style newspeak

If you read into what they believe and what their members/representatives have said, they absolutely are wanting to live 1984. They want to be the inner party members and control everyone else, and tell them how they're supposed to think and feel, and lies, coercion, and physical force are absolutely justified to them if it allows for their "utopia" to be realized.

They are a true threat to the freedom of the west. However, as their insanity is exposed it will absolutely drive everybody but full blown authoritarian communists and the most hardcore SJWs away from the left. The pendulum has swung their way for now, but it will swing back.

WTF? What does that even mean?

" Even if people here oppose us it's because they don't kny what they really want". This is some 1984 style newspeak

yes, there is some (mild) disagreement if that is even a real account or a troll account, personally i think it's real enough.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped.
Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.​
George Orwell, 1984

people know but we do nothing.

//www.gisborneherald.co.nz/letter/20200613/every-book-rewritten/

This is what happens when you have a two party system (as sold to the people) that's im reality a one party system.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped.
Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.​
George Orwell, 1984

people know but we do nothing.

//www.gisborneherald.co.nz/letter/20200613/every-book-rewritten/

You should see the Smithsonians in DC they have completely removed history all that is left are some video clips you could see at home on the history channel I am not joking when I say our history has literally been removed in the 5 year span of my previous visit to the smithsonian museums.

I think I am getting what you are always talking about "freedom".
You don't want anybody to tell anybody how to live.. I get that. So in your eyes, the correct way to, let's say: "stop racism" would be to educate and lead by example until people "adjust" their thinking by themselves?

You don't want anybody to tell anybody how to live.. I get that. So in your eyes, the correct way to, let's say: "stop racism" would be to educate and lead by example until people "adjust" their thinking by themselves?

yes, that is how societal change happens.

to be clear, there is no "stop racism". that is a concept as attainable as "stopping islam" or any other religion.

even the commies out here understand the concept of live and let live. they get all fucky when it comes to "all homeless people should be given free access to all unoccupied housing, such as for sale or second homes"

Yes, and I think you would find that 99% of Americans, who truly understand liberty, and want liberty and a republic (not a democracy), aren't racist, controlling, etcetera. There's an understanding that our freedoms give us the freedom to succeed and to fail on our own merits, and that we shall not infringe upon anyone else's rights.

Freedom in a nutshell, to me, is live and let live, as long as there is no harm done to another (murder, rape, you get the idea, not this SJW stuff that isn't real, but they keep saying it is). It's not a free pass to anarchy. There are rules.

The majority of Americans, in my opinion, want nothing more than to be left alone. It's why these idiots won't gain any traction in the long run. They're like whiny, pouting children, and pretty much everyone just wants to punch them in the face and stand them in the corner.

Yes, and I think you would find that 99% of Americans, who truly understand liberty, and want liberty and a republic (not a democracy), aren't racist, controlling, etcetera. There's an understanding that our freedoms give us the freedom to succeed and to fail on our own merits, and that we shall not infringe upon anyone else's rights.

Freedom in a nutshell, to me, is live and let live, as long as there is no harm done to another (murder, rape, you get the idea, not this SJW stuff that isn't real, but they keep saying it is). It's not a free pass to anarchy. There are rules.

The majority of Americans, in my opinion, want nothing more than to be left alone. It's why these idiots won't gain any traction in the long run. They're like whiny, pouting children, and pretty much everyone just wants to punch them in the face and stand them in the corner.

I would mostly agree with this, however I would add "most Americans want to be left alone, yet want to tell others how to live their life". This goes for both sides of the aisle.

I would mostly agree with this, however I would add "most Americans want to be left alone, yet want to tell others how to live their life". This goes for both sides of the aisle.

Person to person, I'm not sure I agree with that.

Now, if you watch the MSM and listen to idiots on social media, yeah. In person conversations prove to be more constructive as people are less likely to spout off at the mouth like they are online.

Now, if you watch the MSM and listen to idiots on social media, yeah. In person conversations prove to be more constructive as people are less likely to spout off at the mouth like they are online.

Antifa and BLM are exactly what you get when folks try to act out what is spouted online. It's complete chaos, when you try to blend make believe world with the real world. Now throw in the MSM trying to provide cover and credibility to make believe world.

Antifa and BLM are exactly what you get when folks try to act out what is spouted online. It's complete chaos, when you try to blend make believe world with the real world. Now throw in the MSM trying to provide cover and credibility to make believe world.

Exactly. The one thing the MSM is great at doing is making something seem a lot larger than it is. 330 million Americans...Antifa and BLM, on the extreme front, is minuscule.

Go bring up abortion, free speech or gun control in a group of people and get back to me.

I do agree that the media and the internet inflames things.

Go bring up abortion, free speech or gun control in a group of people and get back to me.

I do agree that the media and the internet inflames things.

Sometimes I think if you talk about something a LOT, it disappears.

Religion vs. other was debated online so much it got annoying AF. Haven't seen a religion thread on pbb since 10 years... Used to have them weekly.

Top Back Refresh