What's new

Lance truck camper truck side plug

TTMotorsports

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Lucerne Valley, CA
Ok so I got another Lance camper. My truck only has the 7 blade flat RV style plug in the bed. My last lance was a 6 pin proprietary plug so I got a truck side plug and a 7 pin flat wire with junction box. Now I want to do the same for this but I cannot find the truck side plug .

This is what I'm looking for but to match my plug in photo attached

PXL_20221229_234708039.jpg

Need to find wiring diagram for the lance and trailer plug to hook wires up the right way. I'll probably go that route unless i can find a truck side plug

Ok so I got another Lance camper. My truck only has the 7 blade flat RV style plug in the bed. My last lance was a 6 pin proprietary plug so I got a truck side plug and a 7 pin flat wire with junction box. Now I want to do the same for this but I cannot find the truck side plug .

This is what I'm looking for but to match my plug in photo attached

Been shopping for a Lance, they are proud of their proprietary plug

isn't that just the commercial 7 pin round plug?

No it is much smaller diameter than the 7 pin round plug. I have a 7 flat to round adapter and it's too large. The Lance one is only
1" Diameter

They're pretty proud of that. 7 pin and an extension is nice so it can go in any truck.

I can share my lance wiring diagram tonight when I get home.

ETA: That link has wiring color description

I may have one of those Lance plugs I need to get rid of, let me see what I have

I would laugh like an evil genius after I cut that shit off. I hate when companies make things more difficult for no reason.

I swapped mine out to a standard 7 way RV plug in the guys driveway using a power probe to figure out the wiring the day I bought mine. Fortunately I'd been warned ahead of time. Fuck proprietary garbage. I'm not making my truck only fit one camper.

Top Back Refresh