What's new

Lame

I think animations in the posting content are enough.

PettyThatCoot-size_restricted.gif

That's from waaaaay back. :laughing:

I've slept since waaaaay back and missed that one. The people in the truck didn't seem to know WTF was going on either :laughing: Sumbitch just jumps out and test the Pivot point and he was right on :lmao:

I've slept since waaaaay back and missed that one. The people in the truck didn't seem to know WTF was going on either :laughing: Sumbitch just jumps out and test the Pivot point and he was right on :lmao:

Yeah who was that guy?

Idonno, that looks like it was filmed on VHS. I bet it's older than that.

Yeah who was that guy?

The guy that started the "Hold my Beer and watch this " on the Internet guy from the looks of it :laughing:

It's so funny because it's totally unexpected. Its not everyday you see a guy in big ass Hummer on an RTI ramp just get out and flip his rig over with people in it and obviously no fucks were given :lmao:

Idonno, that looks like it was filmed on VHS. I bet it's older than that.

Yes - here's the blurb form the YooToob page:

Tim tries to balance his new H1 Hummer on the RTI ramp, but pushes a little too hard and rolls it over on its side. This video was taken from some older VHS tape before digital video existed, so please excuse the quality.

It was posted everywhere an on youtube 3 or 4 years before that version. Right after it happened

nevermind, it had to be around ‘03, before I created a new UN on pbb

It was prior to that and IIRC, might have made the rounds prior to 2000.

The driver is a well-known PBB member who frequented Shit Chat.

Top Back Refresh