Group events

Midwest-MO/KS/AR/OK/NE/IA

Lake Ozark Offroad Park (The LOOP)

Wades_76_cj7

RZR guy, NO I am not gay..
Member Number
Loc
KC MO
Went and checked out this new park at Gravois Mills MO last Saturday. It's 500 acres, and brand new. Owners own a logging company, bought the property to log and one of the semi local UTV group owners on FB contacted them about opening a riding park. Owners have been dumping a ton of money and effort into getting things going. Tons of new trails, plans for RV sites and cabins in near future. Lots of steep hill climbs but the trails are still new so no exposed rock ledges yet. Several creeks to boulder crawl in but everything I saw could be done in a UTV on 32s. It is open to Jeeps, UTVs, quads and bikes if you choose. The majority of people were in UTVs with a smattering of Jeeps and sport quads. There isn't an official trail map yet that I know of and I forgot my tablet so I didn't get to map anything.

All in all, I will go back. Owners are very enthusiastic about improving the property and making it a great place to ride. My friend that we went with told me that the owners were looking at other property adjacent to increase the size. As well as another big parcel to make another park.

I will go back for sure. it's only 90 miles from me which is the closest place to ride for me. It's not SMORR level yet but it does have potential.

Nice to have another option. Thanks for posting.

I forgot to say but the entry fee was very reasonable as well. $15 per person or $50 for a family I heard.. I do know it cost the wife and I $30 for the day. I am not sure what dry camping costs. They had several porta jons scattered around the parking areas.

14CBEAEC-4C79-4356-9DC0-EA54119E6B4D.jpeg

Top Back Refresh