What's new

LA (R) Rep-elect dies of COVID

Yeah my fil is fighting through the Covid. His heart started failing and was put into the icu for a few days. He is out now but still not out of the woods yet.

covid is like cancer, it causes many serious side effects that are usually the cause of death..If a manic kills you with a blow to the head from a hammer, did the hammer kill you or the brain damage?

Are you fucking serious? If you have a heart attack, and were diagnosed with covid, and were 85 years old...what did you die from?

Hint: The hospital will get more federal money if it's Covid.

covid is like cancer, it causes many serious side effects that are usually the cause of death..If a manic kills you with a blow to the head from a hammer, did the hammer kill you or the brain damage?

So a guy gets ran over while riding a motorcycle and dies. But the hospital test and he's positive for covid. Cause of death....covid complications?

Are you fucking serious? If you have a heart attack, and were diagnosed with covid, and were 85 years old...what did you die from?

Hint: The hospital will get more federal money if it's Covid.

Except this guy was 41.

So a guy gets ran over while riding a motorcycle and dies. But the hospital test and he's positive for covid. Cause of death....covid complications?

Yeah, the joker answer, lol. Most lung cancer deaths are actually caused by pneumonia and not the primary tumor. Death certificate will list cancer because it's the primary cause...Same for covid or any virus
Whatever, the guy is dead...

That is a cut and dry case. The LA Rep to be was in the ICU for severe COVID related symptoms.

Read that last night, I was talking to my Nephew last night and he was saying several of his wife's family members in LA have it,one uncle has it bad and has been put on a resperator!

126818562_2839390013045849_8783319929814311698_n.jpg

No telling what this will do to you. Some people have one bad day, then lose all taste and smell, some have a bad week, and wish they were dead, then some just die.

Kind of like pneumonia. Sometimes it’s awful and you want to die and sometimes it just kills you.

It really depends. My grandfather just passed from it. He was in his ninetys but healthy. He was in a rehab home recovering from an injury and was getting ready to be released. They had an outbreak and tested everybody. He developed mild symptoms a few days after testing positive, but it was clearing. We actually thought he was going to beat it. Then he took a turn for the worse with fluid around (not in) his lung. No heart attack, no stroke, his body just wasnt strong enough to fight off the symptoms. I also think there were some small mistakes in his care due to the home being overwhelmed with cases in both patients and staff. Such as when he should have been placed in the critical care ward. That actually came from his nurse but at his age it may not have mattered.

It really depends. My grandfather just passed from it. He was in his ninetys but healthy. He was in a rehab home recovering from an injury and was getting ready to be released. They had an outbreak and tested everybody. He developed mild symptoms a few days after testing positive, but it was clearing. We actually thought he was going to beat it. Then he took a turn for the worse with fluid around (not in) his lung. No heart attack, no stroke, his body just wasnt strong enough to fight off the symptoms. I also think there were some small mistakes in his care due to the home being overwhelmed with cases in both patients and staff. Such as when he should have been placed in the critical care ward. That actually came from his nurse but at his age it may not have mattered.

Sorry to hear that.

A tiny percentage of those that get it die from it. This time it was someone that's in the news. Meh.

My fil is battling the Covid. Was in the icu for a week do to heart failure. He is slowly recovering we are hoping he recovers just fine. It’s crazy how some people just get minor symptoms and others it kills or comes really close to killing.

He had a heart attack during surgery for something related to covid.... what Covid related surgeries are they doing now?

Trump "loses" the election, then 5 days later they announce a vaccine. Then, just as fear starts to subside , they announce a new "more contagious strain" of COVID.

I don't know how anyone believes this utter bullshit anymore.

Protests are a fucking joke. It's time to vote from the rooftops.

Last edited:
Well, it is a terrible thing for a 41 year old with kids and a lot ahead to have it taken. My old man died at 42 and it was tragic but not preventable (cancer) I am sorry for his kids and family and friends. I will be glad once everyone can get vaccinated and the only folks getting it are like the people who don't think it is real or a threat to them. For them, I hope they enjoy the benefit of everyone else who got vaccinated.

Trump "loses" the election, then 5 days later they announce a vaccine. Then, just as fear starts to subside , they announce a new "more contagious strain" of COVID.

I don't know how anyone believes this utter bullshit anymore.

Protests are a fucking joke. It's time to vote from the rooftops.

but the general consensus was that just as soon as Biden won the virus would disappear... that kind of flies in the face of the new strain.

but the general consensus was that just as soon as Biden won the virus would disappear... that kind of flies in the face of the new strain.

I'm sure some said that. After all, the fake plague absolutely was used to smear Trump. You have morons believing that if only a democrat had been in office, there magically would have been fewer deaths. But no, there's no reason for the marxists to let COVID peter out, not when they have the perfect tool for keeping the sheep afraid and under control.

Top Back Refresh