What's new

KP Dana 60 high steer arms with knuckle tie-in

The Unknown

Member Number
Loc
PNW
Anyone know of a budget friendly set of high steer arms? There used to be a guy on the old board selling them (4wheelsupply) but he recently closed up shop. After seeing his and what he was charging it is extremely hard for my cheap ass to justify the money that some of the other companies charge. I've contemplated just getting a set of regular high steer arms and building/welding on the tie-in myself but haven't fully thought that through yet. Just hoping someone knows of a set that I am unaware of.

A buddy bought a set off Amazon or eBay they were pretty cheap. $100 or something, you had to drill holes for your steering and they came with bolts and tubing for the knuckle tie in. All that was wild measurements and needed fit and the bolts were way to long but it was pretty cheap and the arms were fine.

A buddy bought a set off Amazon or eBay they were pretty cheap. $100 or something, you had to drill holes for your steering and they came with bolts and tubing for the knuckle tie in. All that was wild measurements and needed fit and the bolts were way to long but it was pretty cheap and the arms were fine.

Those sounds exactly like the the ones I mentioned. I'll take a look around and hopefully find what I am looking for. Thanks for the lead.

There's a guy on pirate that has chassis unlimited arms he'll ship in a flat rate box for $130. I don't think the ones I told you about are on ebay anymore.

There's a guy on pirate that has chassis unlimited arms he'll ship in a flat rate box for $130. I don't think the ones I told you about are on ebay anymore.

Yeah I couldn't find the ones you initially mentioned but I'll check out the others on pirate. Thanks again :beer:

Top Back Refresh