What's new

KOH fearmongering showed up on ma Google...

Everyone going is democrat right ? So what is the problem ?

Everyones going except for Leftists, right? So what is the problem?

FIFY

EDIT: Hold on a fucking second here........... That shitheadmichael.gonzalez posted that he was attending the event this year somewhere on the site.. That is against the Liberal religion, how dare he! Michael, are you trying to kill gladman and his grandma or something?

:flipoff2:

Last edited:
FIFY

EDIT: Hold on a fucking second here........... That shitheadmichael.gonzalez posted that he was attending the event this year somewhere on the site.. That is against the Liberal religion, how dare he! Michael, are you trying to kill gladman and his grandma or something?

:flipoff2:

no, he's probably going so he can turn people in

That's about a metric fuckton of half-assed reporting, if I've ever seen any at all. :rolleyes:

Yup

My Google homepage usually shows 10 headlines pertaining to whatever algorithms is presented. Saw that headline today.

The very last sentence:

“I am very, very concerned, as are a lot of locals.”

They probably went on to say.

.."that attendance will be low and we wont see the extra money spend in our community this year...."

You going I assume? Want some company? I have a bunch of vacation to burn. You still have the same number?

This is the first year I'm not going actually.

was there last weekend doing layout, but it looks like I'm gonna be playing in my work boat most of Feb between noyo, Humboldt and crescent city and trying not to drown lol

and yeah same number still

This is the first year I'm not going actually.

was there last weekend doing layout, but it looks like I'm gonna be playing in my work boat most of Feb between noyo, Humboldt and crescent city and trying not to drown lol

and yeah same number still

Cool. My backup plan is to go up to the Smith and see if I can catch a steelhead. If I end up that way I will gladly let you drive me around in your work boat so I can cover more water:laughing:

I'm betting the author of that piece has never spent a night outside. Having that teabag do the story would be like having Evernoob do an article on Royal protocol.

I was reading a similar article last night where Ultra4 was quoted saying like "we expect spectator attendance to be significantly less, we have only sold 1,500(ish) spectator tickets but there are 489(i thnk) drivers entered"

Then the article went and broke down the average number of support people per vehicle, it came up to a couple thousand total and they continued to bitch about it lol

I was reading a similar article last night where Ultra4 was quoted saying like "we expect spectator attendance to be significantly less, we have only sold 1,500(ish) spectator tickets but there are 489(i thnk) drivers entered"

Then the article went and broke down the average number of support people per vehicle, it came up to a couple thousand total and they continued to bitch about it lol

With spectator numbers projected to be down, I wonder if vendors will be staying home. Possibly 20-50% of the normal customer traffic would make me rethink spending the bucks to fund a booth.

So you have to show a recent negative test and a temp check to get in?

And they are still bitching?

Nothing but a religion at this point

So you have to show a recent negative test and a temp check to get in?

And they are still bitching?

Nothing but a religion at this point

You need a test to get into Hammertown.

They cant mandate a test on the rest of JV since its all public lands.

Top Back Refresh