What's new

KOH 2022 Jan 27th through Feb 5th

SurfnSnow

Member Number
Loc
Oakland, CA
Yep it's official, KOH 2022 is on! Jan 27th through Feb 5th and it looks like the main race is on Saturday again. Looking forward to this one.
_n(1).jpg

Last edited:
Will there be any live streaming available to watch?

Yes there will be live streaming on the Ultra4 website, YouTube channel and Facebook page. KOM was a waste of time IMO. Nobody cared, nobody entered, meh. Glad it’s not part of the week anymore to be honest. Wouldn’t be surprised to see trophy trucks get the boot next.

Yes there will be live streaming on the Ultra4 website, YouTube channel and Facebook page. KOM was a waste of time IMO. Nobody cared, nobody entered, meh. Glad it’s not part of the week anymore to be honest. Wouldn’t be surprised to see trophy trucks get the boot next.

The TT guys all pissed and moaned the course was too rough if I remember correctly.

Really doesn’t make any sense at all why they won’t race, other than politics I’m sure. With how much all these BITD guys complain about how bad the KOH desert loop is I’m thinking their desert races are literally down maintained dirt roads.

Really doesn’t make any sense at all why they won’t race, other than politics I’m sure. With how much all these BITD guys complain about how bad the KOH desert loop is I’m thinking their desert races are literally down maintained dirt roads.
Well they do bitch when the water truck isn’t running at some races :lmao:

Most of their courses are more flat out, very little rocks, some sand and some holes. The KoH course is pretty gnarly and different from what they usually race in comparison .. Combine those with the delicate egos of TT drivers and a lot of them don't want to race

huh there were alot of bikes that entered? I liked KOM more then some of the other races.

Yeah the TT are just graded dirt roads :laughing:

interested to see the final course map for the EMC and the main race

Dave showed it and talked through it on the live pre-show last night. Some interesting changes this year.

Here's the video. I have no idea what's up with the title and they were having a lot of technical difficulties so it is really more like an hour and 15 minutes if you skip through all the dead air. If you only care about the course, they talk about it for about 15-20 minutes total.

Top Back Refresh