Donk

Piss Artist Formerly Known As OllieNZ
Member Number
Loc
Limeyland
Anyone else watching?

Edit to add:
Calendar 2.0
Click image for larger version Name:	image_45447.jpg Views:	2 Size:	109.7 KB ID:	293928

Click image for larger version Name:	image_45447.jpg Views:	2 Size:	109.7 KB ID:	293928

King of Hammers YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/Ultra4RacingAction
I'll try link the live feeds daily as they begin.

​​​​​​Live feed via the KoH web page, this one also has links to the tracker and live placings https://www.ultra4racing.com/ultra4-racing-live

Sat 30 Des Qually, B3/B2 Race

EMPI Class 11 Showdown

Sun 31 T1/T2/B1 Race

Mon 1 UTV Qually

Mon 1 Holley EFI Shootout

Tues 2 EMC Qually
Part 1

Part 2

Pit Crew Challenge

Wed 2 4400 Qually

Thurs 3 UTV Race

Last edited:
Too lazy to look it up but is the race next week?

thank for adding the schedule. Wasn't the main race on Friday in the past? gotta watch it on my time vs company

Last edited:
I'm about ready to shoot the director. He put up a static shot of Hammertown, while the pass was going down.

Is it qualifying on right now. Look like sxs's

The premium is eh right now. You get more visor by the ads are larger and the video is smaller. Seems like it should be flipped. And no way to select a video feed as of right now.

My buddy Shane is racing in 6100 T2s on Sunday. #251.

Can someone walk over and tell the announcers to stfu.

The premium is eh right now. You get more visor by the ads are larger and the video is smaller. Seems like it should be flipped. And no way to select a video feed as of right now.

My buddy Shane is racing in 6100 T2s on Sunday. #251.

What thread did you post the pictures of the truck in? I wanted to look back at those and can't remember where they were posted....
:homer:

CONSTANT VELOCITY! :laughing:

Nah these guys are doing good, it's hard to put your 4x4 mind into whatever listeners you imagine are listening. You have to gear it toward people who are new.

Has anyone heard if the (former) resident overlandracer charles black in the 5th gen 4runner is running this year? I was looking forward to him actually pushing that thing a bit after babying it last year.

Reactions: DMG
Fucking Dave is running so many classes and races, it's off the chain. That race has come a long ways, and I can only imagine how beat up the desert will be by next saturday.

Been watching here and there on youtube ,seems to running /loading smooth . Anyone here see anything on the steel city racing 4runner? Facefawk and instalooser had uploads in Nov or Sept? Last pic was the Mar rack which looked on the beef side.

Why is Handsome Jay staying home this year/

Watching the class 11s right now. These guys are going to feel it tomorrow :laughing:. Some dude just put it on its side. Another guy went totally off course and launched it back over the berm. It looks like a complete blast. Brian Campbell and Blake Wilkey are the only two I recognize

I've updated the first post with the schedule and a couple of useful links. I'll try remember to post the daily live feed links as they come up :homer:

Top Back Refresh