What's new

Kinda glad my name wasn't taken

ArTi54N

YouTuber
Member Number
Loc
Republic of the Rio Grande
So like I don't think I need an introduction.. Que Onda? Whatz up Ya'll??

I kinda figured some asshole would take my username.. and I was gonna be pissed..

I was also considering spelling my username wrong as a joke.. for a few minutes..

I think someone who is a bigger jerk than me should be making accounts with other people's recognized handles.. that would be funny.. in some mixed up sorta way?

are you the guy that acts like hes from florida but says hes from texas? artiwhaterheadalfred?

Haha. Was literally going to start a thread with what limits of PBB users would be wanted here, but I’ve been busy.

I would rather have op than everboob. Can we please send that **** back to pbb? I hear they miss him!

are you the guy that acts like hes from florida but says hes from texas? artiwhaterheadalfred?

kinda reminds me of Vanilla Ice.. sometimes I play his hit on my computer,.. today I heard his song on the radio in my car, for the 1st time in a long time.. forgot how nice the bass line was

He said in his music how he represented Miami, etc..
later everyone was talkin about how he was actually from a rich part of Dallas.. hahaha

Vanilla Ice said in his music how he represented Miami, etc...Later everyone was talkin about how he was actually from a rich part of Dallas.. hahaha

That Ice guy was sure weird, he used to talk about being stabbed 5 times & found God. What a useless schtick to gain street cred-

Top Back Refresh