What's new

Kayla's sunsets

Redtruggy

I cant type or spell.
Member Number
Loc
Gone crazy
Caught this tonight and couldnt help but think i need to post it for her.

photo8822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A little cross pollination from the other place but they are all recent:
48083785142_e55523f28c_k.jpg

48083755723_3200261cd2_k.jpg

48269007731_8f34a5f2c8_k.jpg

It means a lot to me that you guys brought this over here. Pirate is a big part of the positive memories of my daughters fight, and ultimate loss to cancer. The story cant be told without the part where "people from the internet" stepped up big time to help out. Thousands of get well cards, 10's of thousands of $'s, plane tix's, 100's of gifts and stuffed animals. All before gofundme was a thing. I am always going to remember it as the most positive thing happening during the most negative time of my life. Im sure you guys saved me countless hours of therapy by being there for us. Thank you. RIP Pirate, Long Live Irate

Last edited:
It means a lot to me that you guys brought this over here. Pirate is a big part of the positive memories of my daughters fight, and ultimate loss to cancer. The story cant be told without the part where "people from the internet" stepped up big time to help out. Thousands of get well cards, 10's of thousands of $'s, plane tix's, 100's of gifts and stuffed animals. All before gofundme was a thing. I am always going to remember it as the most positive thing happening during the most negative time of my life. Im sure you guys saved me countless hours of therapy by being there for us. Thank you. RIP Pirate, Long Live Irate

im so happy you approve, i couldnt help but think of her when i saw the pic i opened the thread with. May her fight live on here.

Top Back Refresh