What's new

Just when you thought seattle could not get any dumber...

nahmus

Refugee from syrup
Member Number
Loc
East Coast
This is really beyond anything i could even dream of. If they did this to any other group of people they would be in jail.

Cliffs. Seattle invited all municipal WHITE employees to attend a training session on “Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness,”. Here are some of the highlights

white people have internalized a sense of racial superiority, which has made them unable to access their “humanity” and caused “harm and violence” to people of color. The trainers claim that “individualism,” “perfectionism,” “intellectualization,” and “objectivity” are all vestiges of this internalized racial oppression and must be abandoned in favor of social-justice principles

As part of this process, white employees must abandon their “white normative behavior” and learn to let go of their “comfort,” “physical safety,” “social status,” and “relationships with some other white people.”

This amount of dumb is actually getting dangerous. I truly feel worried for small kids (of every color) being raised in this circus. Good luck to any members in Seattle.

https://www.city-journal.org/seattle-interrupting-whiteness-training
Last month, the City of Seattle’s Office of Civil Rights sent an email inviting “white City employees” to attend a training session on “Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness,” a program designed to help white workers examine their “complicity in the system of white supremacy” and “interrupt racism in ways that are accountable to Black, Indigenous and People of Color.” Hoping to learn more, I submitted a public records request for all documentation related to the training. The results are disturbing.

At the beginning of the session, the trainers explain that white people have internalized a sense of racial superiority, which has made them unable to access their “humanity” and caused “harm and violence” to people of color. The trainers claim that “individualism,” “perfectionism,” “intellectualization,” and “objectivity” are all vestiges of this internalized racial oppression and must be abandoned in favor of social-justice principles. In conceptual terms, the city frames the discussion around the idea that black Americans are reducible to the essential quality of “blackness” and white Americans are reducible to the essential quality of “whiteness”—that is, the new metaphysics of good and evil.

Once the diversity trainers have established this basic conceptual framework, they encourage white employees to “practice self-talk that affirms [their] complicity in racism” and work on “undoing [their] own whiteness.” As part of this process, white employees must abandon their “white normative behavior” and learn to let go of their “comfort,” “physical safety,” “social status,” and “relationships with some other white people.” As writer James Lindsay has pointed out, this is not the language of human resources; it is the language of cult programming—persuading members they are defective in some predefined manner, exploiting their emotional vulnerabilities, and isolating them from previous relationships.

It’s important to point out that this “interrupting whiteness” training is not an anomaly. In recent years, nearly every department of Seattle city government has been recruited into the ideological fight against “white supremacy.” As I have documented, the city’s homelessness agency hosted a conference on how to “decolonize [their] collective work”; the school system released a curriculum explaining that “math is a tool for oppression”; and the city-owned power company hired a team of bureaucrats to fight “structural racism” within their organization. Dozens of private companies now offer diversity training to public agencies. The idea that all whites have unconscious, “implicit bias” that they must vigilantly program themselves to overcome has become an article of faith across corporate boardrooms, academia, and law-enforcement agencies, even though the premise is unscientific and impossible to verify.

The endgame is to make Seattle’s municipal government the arbiter of the new orthodoxy, and then work outward. At the end of the session on “internalized racial superiority,” the diversity trainers outline strategies for converting outsiders and recommend specific “practices for interrupting others’ whiteness.” In effect, the activists have organized an ideological pyramid scheme—using public dollars to establish their authority within the government, then using that authority to recruit others into the program. As Lindsay writes, “the goal is no longer to indoctrinate on what is ‘rightthink’ and ‘wrongthink.’ It is to make the [subject’s] thinking be completely in line with the view of the world described by the cult doctrine.”

How far can this racial-justice shakedown extend itself? The new racial orthodoxy has seen exponential growth in the past few years and has proved extremely difficult for local governments and elite institutions to resist. The movement’s key rhetorical premise is designed as a trap: if you are not an “antiracist,” then you are a “racist”—and must be held to account. Skeptics might dismiss Seattle’s “interrupting whiteness” training as a West Coast oddity, but it is part of a nationwide movement to make this kind of identity politics the foundation of our public discourse. It may be coming soon to a city or town near you.

I , I , I.... I struggle to come up with something to say.

If that was any other group of people cities would be burning down.

What the fuck is wrong with people today, no fucking way in a million years would I sit through that.

wtf
this country is farking going to crash.

If you have been paying attention to this over the last few years, it comes as no surprise. These things tend to congregate in areas on the Pacific Rim and in Universities with high Chinese populations. We closed many of the Confuscius Institutes, but there are many other avenues where new Maoism and the old Maoist/Marxist ideologies combined and grew exponentially more powerful.

There are only 2 ways out of this. Either we stop it all now, including in San Francisco, other hyper-leftist bastions, all Sanctuary Cities and jurisdictions, and clean out the Universities... make and enforce Laws against Anti-Americanism, restart the House Un-American Activities hearings... those and other things....

Either we handle this civilly, or it will be handled with violence. I am not fantasizing about a boogaloo. Those are the only two ways this is going to end. America is NOT going back to a seething melting pot because they are not going to let us alone no matter where we are.

I guess De blasio heard about this and said Hold me beer.

He just banned all large gatherings except....... BLM protests. Where is the science on this? Either everyone gathers or nobody gathers.

He just banned all large gatherings except....... BLM protests. Where is the science on this? Either everyone gathers or nobody gathers.

Does that make anyone that doesn't go to the BLM protests a racist? :rolleyes:

I wish I knew and understood their endgoal

If they do not understand that they are creating MORE racists, or at least less sympathetic and willing partners, they are stupid. I honestly just don't think that they are stupid.

Or maybe they are I give them too much credit assuming they may be thinking three steps ahead.

Does that make anyone that doesn't go to the BLM protests a racist? :rolleyes:

Yes.

That is absolutely the line taken by BLM. If you are not actively an activist, you are a racist. There is absolutely no ambiguity about their message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUl2A9GNx6I

now that you fucks have got me to open youtube links, i'm sharing them everywhere :flipoff2:

i don't really care for this gals presentation style, but she is a phd person about this kind of stuff and does it in real life. she also goes in to some more detail rather than "this is all fucking stupid"

That racist asshole!
DeBlasio is trying to give all the BLM folks COVID-19!
They should protest DeBlasio's attempted genocide :laughing:

I heard a few months back that my work may be doing “unconscious bias” training. Usually stuff like this hits management first then gets sent down shit hill to all of us peons. They’ve already made folks go through sensitivity training. My father retired from there and had to do the sensitivity training. He was management. That got started because a group of others had said they were being picked on because they were black. Guess it had absolutely nothing to do with them being habitually late, not showing up, and just generally not doing their job. :rolleyes:

I heard a few months back that my work may be doing “unconscious bias” training. Usually stuff like this hits management first then gets sent down shit hill to all of us peons. They’ve already made folks go through sensitivity training. My father retired from there and had to do the sensitivity training. He was management. That got started because a group of others had said they were being picked on because they were black. Guess it had absolutely nothing to do with them being habitually late, not showing up, and just generally not doing their job. :rolleyes:

god, what a bigot.

" a white man and a black woman had a conversation, and that is exceptional" :lmao: what a BITCH! :shaking:

SHE is the problem. not "white people". her :laughing:

of all fuck, "white people need to hold what it means to be white, if you can't understand that, get there, because without knowing what it means to be white, you can not have the conversation" So, if you aren't an outright bigot, become one, so that you can communicate with other bigots.

Last edited:
Jimmys looking like shit. Liberalism really takes its toll on a person.

god, what a bigot.

" a white man and a black woman had a conversation, and that is exceptional" :lmao: what a BITCH! :shaking:

SHE is the problem. not "white people". her :laughing:

of all fuck, "white people need to hold what it means to be white, if you can't understand that, get there, because without knowing what it means to be white, you can not have the conversation" So, if you aren't an outright bigot, become one, so that you can communicate with other bigots.

The narrative is so far out there that it honestly sounds like a parody listening to it all. But its not..... Its mind numbing. :rasta:

Top Back Refresh