What's new

Just My little Buggy Build

Super cool build, inspired at your SW CAD work, I've been working on a design and trying to draw in a combo of Bend-Tech and SW, I dont have near the skill set as you, so alot of parts are ones I found somewhere on line.
Keep up the great work, look forward to seeing more as you progress.

Thank you, I use both Bend-Tech and SW. However do all of your design work in SW then use Bend-Tech for your bends. Honesty, i just sit on the couch at night and draw these parts while my wife watches TV. I wanted all my parts to be within a few thou so I drew them up.

I have been following your build log, keep it up!

4 Inch.PNG

4 Inch.PNG

Capture.PNG

2.5.PNG

So this is how today has gone for me. I cut off the rear head bar because it was actually not the way I wanted it in the beginning but my inner child wanted to see progress when I got to that part and I put it in anyway. It was supposed to stick out in the rear a lot more than it was and I decided to see if it would grow on me. It did not. So I added the new bar and then got frustrated because I let my arrogance get the better of me and did t take my time to get my notch just right. So I moved to getting the radiator mount built and installed. I let Ashley weld that up for me while I was doing other things. Then I was by myself so holding the radiator, the bracket and trying to weld it in got me even more frustrated but I got it tacked in. I’ve gone multiple ways on how layed over I should have this radiator and I think I’ve settled on this. Stepping back I like the look, I’ll see how I feel about it tomorrow and either fix the notch and weld it in or remake it.

549AEC2D-6730-4F82-99C9-E91317E1D915.jpeg

CD4B6498-84F1-4361-AEF4-AD02C84D50C0.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 4
  • 0 bytes · Views: 4
  • 0 bytes · Views: 3
Well I working on getting my aluminum overflow tank finished up. I haven’t had much time for anything else honestly. Made everything in house.

E3EFCD16-D36F-4DA1-A566-81E3A690E3D8.jpeg

54B4C677-ED0E-4ADA-978E-417BB69F36EB.jpeg

849ED9D1-EBE0-4340-86EC-819319DCEC6E.jpeg

Lathe running yet? I need some parts made LOL......

Killer build! I don't know how I missed this until today. I always love watching how nice things can come out when you have all the coolest tools and resources to work with :smokin:

Austin This build got me to thinking, what if Irate4x4 hosted a free CAD Library that users could upload parts to and others could download and use them to model their builds? Seems like it could be a neat concept.

Austin This build got me to thinking, what if Irate4x4 hosted a free CAD Library that users could upload parts to and others could download and use them to model their builds? Seems like it could be a neat concept.
That's a kick ass idea! I have tons of stuff I wouldn't mind sharing.

Top Back Refresh