What's new

Just going to leave this here

VEX

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Sack Kali
Haven’t been on in a while due to the jacked up work schedule but I do remember the last time I was here I was less than my best self. I apologize for that.
Not sure where I posted or who I may have pissed off but I wasn’t in my best place.
Seems as though I let my shit get the best of me and am not proud of that.
I rarely drink anymore beyond a few beers a week, but the last time I was here I was on a tear that hasn’t happened in a long while. Years actually.

No excuses and no reason to be an asshole, I’m just a bit overwhelmed then and still.

That is all.

Haven’t been on in a while due to the jacked up work schedule but I do remember the last time I was here I was less than my best self. I apologize for that.
Not sure where I posted or who I may have pissed off but I wasn’t in my best place.
Seems as though I let my shit get the best of me and am not proud of that.
I rarely drink anymore beyond a few beers a week, but the last time I was here I was on a tear that hasn’t happened in a long while. Years actually.

No excuses and no reason to be an asshole, I’m just a bit overwhelmed then and still.

That is all.

Meh, no biggie.

Thanks for sharing, I’m sure that the hurt feelers of who ever will get over it.

Shit happens man. I cant say I remember what you're talking about but good on you for owning up to it. Hang in there and keep moving forward

I hate going through that. I do it to myself often. Late at night, I'm up and thinking about everything I've done and said the past week or month. I micro analyze my own actions and make myself feel guilty over any thing I could have done better. I'm really hard on myself for any slight slip up. It's so damn hard to be perfect all the time. I try and tell myself nobody is perfect and we all have our moments and try to let go of the guilt. It works for a while, and then sooner or later another late night and I get on my own case again.

Maybe it's our way of always trying to be better? If you're trying to be a better man, you have my respect and my sympathy because I do the same.

link to assholishness?

I don’t know for sure but I think it was a moving to Idaho thread and I started a Clamper thread IIRC.
Actually a little embarrassed to search, but I’ll take whatever shit I’m given. :flipoff2:

I hate going through that. I do it to myself often. Late at night, I'm up and thinking about everything I've done and said the past week or month. I micro analyze my own actions and make myself feel guilty over any thing I could have done better. I'm really hard on myself for any slight slip up. It's so damn hard to be perfect all the time. I try and tell myself nobody is perfect and we all have our moments and try to let go of the guilt. It works for a while, and then sooner or later another late night and I get on my own case again.

Maybe it's our way of always trying to be better? If you're trying to be a better man, you have my respect and my sympathy because I do the same.

I get that, and yes, I’m reflecting and striving to be my best self always.
I’m realizing that I’m not very good at it at times.

Thanks for the support and ‘forgiveness’ guys.
2020 has got to be the worst year I’ve had in a decade and I’m sure it’s not the best for anyone.

Daughter was denied timeshare this summer by the EX, and was told she has a bull ring in her nose.
WTF? Failing school and refuses online studies. Ran away last June for 4 days, and hanging with the wrong crowd. I’m beyond pissed, but it’s out of my hands.

I too hung it with the wrong crowd at her age (15) and got heavy into drugs and petty crime.

I was responsible enough I guess to never go over the line and barely graduated, but she’s way beyond that now. It’s fuckin tough and I’m struggling, but it’s my deal to figure out.

If there is a quit drinking thread here I should probably revisit that because it’s getting tough to deal with this sober as I have been.

No worries man, many of us have done the same.

I remember years ago I used to wake up in the morning and get on the other board to see what kind of things I had said as I was a blackout drunk.

Not proud of it.

Realizing that was not good and not how I wanted to live is a part of the reason why I have gotten my shit together and am doing very well now.

dude what
by all means, take a shit on your keyboard and then give it a few bodyslams for good measure, that's what this place is for, don't gotta be all frilly and lovey-dovey

No worries man, many of us have done the same.

I remember years ago I used to wake up in the morning and get on the other board to see what kind of things I had said as I was a blackout drunk.

Not proud of it.

Realizing that was not good and not how I wanted to live is a part of the reason why I have gotten my shit together and am doing very well now.

I’m happy for you in that.
I’m refocused and moving in that direction.

Thanks for the support and ‘forgiveness’ guys.
2020 has got to be the worst year I’ve had in a decade and I’m sure it’s not the best for anyone.

Daughter was denied timeshare this summer by the EX, and was told she has a bull ring in her nose.
WTF? Failing school and refuses online studies. Ran away last June for 4 days, and hanging with the wrong crowd. I’m beyond pissed, but it’s out of my hands.

I too hung it with the wrong crowd at her age (15) and got heavy into drugs and petty crime.

I was responsible enough I guess to never go over the line and barely graduated, but she’s way beyond that now. It’s fuckin tough and I’m struggling, but it’s my deal to figure out.

If there is a quit drinking thread here I should probably revisit that because it’s getting tough to deal with this sober as I have been.

Stress is a very tough one to deal with on a daily basis. I think things today are waaaay more stressful then years ago with the craziness going on around us.

I don’t get kids today but hell I'm pushing 60 and I’m sure when I was a teen older folks said the same thing.

control the things you can and have faith the things you don’t will work out. Easy to say tough to do.

I probably drink much more then I should but I stick to beer and try not to get to shitfaced. I drink mostly to numb the pain I’m in every fawking day.

everyone has their bad days and says shit because of no patients and being already agitated. It’s only human and I doubt anyone on here takes your bad day the wrong way and holds a grudge over it. This place is like where you go sometimes to get away from the grind so to speak.

I’d say have a drink and chill out buuuut :flipoff2:

[486 said:
;n117778]dude what
by all means, take a shit on your keyboard and then give it a few bodyslams for good measure, that's what this place is for, don't gotta be all frilly and lovey-dovey

My story was well documented on the ‘other place’ as I was going through it but things got neutral (not better, just neutral) until recently. Now I’m facing more stupid BS and struggling to keep my resolve and everything I’ve been successful at thus far.

I quit smoking in 2016 and bought a pack today, I’ve had 2 and thinking WTF?
I had 3 beers today and have 2 left. That’s usually a 2 week amount and I’m slipping into old ways because it’s always been the comfort.

I don’t want this. Just struggling with life shit right now is all.

Stress is a very tough one to deal with on a daily basis. I think things today are waaaay more stressful then years ago with the craziness going on around us.

I don’t get kids today but hell I'm pushing 60 and I’m sure when I was a teen older folks said the same thing.

control the things you can and have faith the things you don’t will work out. Easy to say tough to do.

I probably drink much more then I should but I stick to beer and try not to get to shitfaced. I drink mostly to numb the pain I’m in every fawking day.

everyone has their bad days and says shit because of no patients and being already agitated. It’s only human and I doubt anyone on here takes your bad day the wrong way and holds a grudge over it. This place is like where you go sometimes to get away from the grind so to speak.

I’d say have a drink and chill out buuuut :flipoff2:

I get that, and why I posted today.
This community has always been a source of reality for me and I’m leaning on it today.
Thank you all.
I can be better and will strive for it.

I quit smoking in 2016 and bought a pack today, I’ve had 2 and thinking WTF?

inorite?
ain't shit but marketing, they get it in your head that it's hard to quit and that's the only thing that makes it so

[486 said:
;n117807]

inorite?
ain't shit but marketing, they get it in your head that it's hard to quit and that's the only thing that makes it so

I get marketing, but I’m wise to that shit. I just wanted one and caved to my desire instead of fighting it. I’m pissed about that but gotdamn was it satisfying.

I’ll probably have another and toss the rest, but it’s been that kind of day/ week/ month and I caved.
Weakness prevailed and I’m not OK with that.

I’m OK with a slip here and there, but until recently I didn’t slip. That bothers me.

A Not very good Undercover Attention Whore thread that Nobody has a Clue about including the OP.

Trying to keep up :flipoff2:

If you're going to be an asshole it's best to be an asshole with you're imaginary friends. we'll call you an asshole and then back to normal

asshole! :flipoff2:

All good bro. Happens to all of us. Keep your head up and keep on keeping on. If you feel the need you can shit in your sunroof. Of find a blm supporter and shit in theirs. :flipoff2:

Irate is on its period today it seems!! :flipoff2::flipoff2:

I hear you on the stress. I also haven't smoked in about a year and found myself at the counter asking for a pack of Marlboro lights yesterday. I was like looking at myself buying them thinking WTF are you doing?

They are still sitting here staring at me and I have made ashes of a few.

DOn't be me and bottle all that shit up. You gotta let it out, even if you just write a letter to yourself. Sounds stupid but after my wife died, someone recommended that and I internally rolled my eyes but a few nights later I tried it. It does help.

That's what we knew you meant. :flipoff2:

Lol. I sure as Fuck Didn't come here to Apologize about NOTHING I've said. When that day comes, I'll PM you 1st,so you can think of a better reply than you have most days you post.

No Child left behind and all that :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh