What's new

Just found you...

Jeffncs

Member Number
I just saw a posting that you exist... explains the absolute utter lack of activity over THERE...

Great to be here!

I just saw a posting that you exist... explains the absolute utter lack of activity over THERE...

Great to be here!

They have been going through and renaming any links to this site ... so just out of curiosity .... what did the post look like that tipped you off?

tenor.gif

They have been going through and renaming any links to this site ... so just out of curiosity .... what did the post look like that tipped you off?

Dunno. Paragon has a sneaky thing working... :smokin:

I’ve been resisting the urge to go check it out. I haven’t logged in over there in what seems like a month.

They’ve got some script running, automatically changes any link from “irate4x4” to “pirate4x4”, as soon as you click to post button. Can’t link, just have to spell it out instead.

waiting for my wife’s dog to have puppies, been up since 3ish, not quite fully awake and clicked wrong site, went to pirate instead. Scrolled to chit chat to see how active it was. Only the top 5-6 threads were from the last 24 hours. Everything else I saw, last response was days old. Most of the other forums (brand specific tech, etc) were the same or worse.

waiting for my wife’s dog to have puppies, been up since 3ish, not quite fully awake and clicked wrong site, went to pirate instead. Scrolled to chit chat to see how active it was. Only the top 5-6 threads were from the last 24 hours. Everything else I saw, last response was days old. Most of the other forums (brand specific tech, etc) were the same or worse.

Chit Chat has dwindled down to a new low. Larryboy is grubbing on Jeff's cake constantly. His butt cake.

i've poped in there a few times. seems really slow. i would love to see what the traffic stats are now vs what they were before the change.

Saw a post from a Lance in a music thread, assumed it was Lance Lance, but maybe another Lance?

On top of Old Smokey... all covered with snow... I lost my true lover... come acourtin' too slow.

:flipoff2:

What are you on about, Randy Savage? :flipoff2:

He who lies with dogs... ends up smelling of dogshit. :laughing:

We've moved on. Lance dropped a turd emoji in his last post over at VerticalSlit, sans text. She's done. Goner.

In 2020 my family moved. 6 months later I found them again. :lmao:

i've poped in there a few times. seems really slow. i would love to see what the traffic stats are now vs what they were before the change.

Stats From 15 days ago with updated info.
Estimated visits per day:

8,790 Today
Estimated pageviews per day:

43,830 Today
Estimated visits per month:

263,700 Today
Estimated pageviews per month:

1,314,900 Today

Stats From 15 days ago with updated info.
Estimated visits per day:

8,790 Today
Estimated pageviews per day:

43,830 Today
Estimated visits per month:

263,700 Today
Estimated pageviews per month:

1,314,900 Today

thanks for the info

Top Back Refresh