What's new

Just found a tick on me... am I going to die?

Mr Stubs

Taste my rainbow, bitches
Member Number
Loc
Land of liquid sunshine
So I literally just for whatever reason pulled up my shirt and found a tick on my tummy. Two beers in and I didn’t think but just picked it off and sunk that fucker in the sink.

I have a scar from my parents burning one off me with a cigarette from my youth.

So am I going to die now?

It's no big deal. I often get multiple ticks on me and let them hang on me for a while before getting them all. It's because they get on my back or armpit area or whatever. So I end up just driving in my truck until I get to the next town(30-45 minutes) until I see a store and ask a random stranger to pull them off.

Relax.

Just watch for the ring around it, or any of the signs of Lyme disease over the next few months. If you have it you want to get on it quick, but the chances are you don't.

I have a friend that's pretty fucked up from it because he had it for years before it was realized.

The one and only time I had ticks on me they gave me a rare disease called tularemia.. the cdc went to the field I contacted them and sprayed it down and everything.

You’ll be fine. I’ve had dozens on me, some for weeks at a time.

Just watch for the ring around it, or any of the signs of Lyme disease over the next few months. If you have it you want to get on it quick, but the chances are you don't.

I have a friend that's pretty fucked up from it because he had it for years before it was realized.
Thanks for a bit of real..😎

I wouldn't get to worried about it, but on the other hand Lyme can really fuck with you . If you ever have issues with your body and the doctor has the slightest doubt find a legit Lyme doctor , cause symptoms can mimic numerous thing's that a the typical doctor will just say take these and let me know how you feel. Since you had some beer could be good , I only ever had 2 that latched on that I know of and it was 4th of July and labor day outing. So the blood alcohol was up and they were just a little tag ,like they latched on and died from beer poisoning!
​​​​​

I had some right next to my junk and went to the free clinic to get them removed because I was hung over as shit and scared when I was about 19. They called in every goddamned person in that building to watch the doc dig the fuckers out with a big ass needle. They gave me a course of some heavy duty antibiotics just in case and sent me on my way. Luckily for the pleasure of watching me I didn't have to pay :laughing:

When you have advanced to typing like this

..we know you have nothing to live for anymore anyway

:flipoff2:

prolly note. isn't lyme disease more of an east cost disease?

Nope I picked it up in the Gifford Pinchot. Got told by a “I.D.” Doctor that Lyme wasn’t out here. When I asked him how I got it out here he said “OK, it’s not as bad out here“. You can get ticks tested for like $50 a tick. Dead or alive just try not to pulverize them first. I will look up the lab later but a major University that does it.
Edit:
https://www.tickreport.com/order/contact

We do the $50 report

Last edited:
Well hopefully I last long enough to at least get my dick sucked tonight before I won’t have to worry about my mortgage anymore.

what you meant to say:
Well since I don’t have to worry about my mortgage nomo.... gonna take that $$$ Get some blow and get my dick sucked!!!!

dig that shit out, and drink whiskey just in case. It kills lesser life forms.

For reals, what kind of tick is it? It does depend on the type cuz usually it varies in area you live in...

The pathogens they carry~
1) Powassan
2) Anaplasmosis
​​​​​​3) Babeseosis
4) Rocky Mountain Spotted
5) Lone Star
6) Lyme
And plenty more-

Top Back Refresh