What's new

just drop this here - Project Binky

It is interesting to see how far they have come since the begining. It is also interesting to see how far ahead they were thinking IE the welded in nuts for grounding added in the early episodes.

Every time a new episode comes on I have the same routine.

Glass of scotch, headphones and let the family know to bugger off for an hour.

Every time a new episode comes on I have the same routine.

Glass of scotch, headphones and let the family know to bugger off for an hour.

Reminds me of stories my grandmother would say, how she would get books in the mail, but they would only be a chapter at a time, every so often. She couldn't wait for the next chapter to arrive in the mail, and read it immediately. This feels like that. :laughing:

Looks like some parts for Ep.32 never showed this week, so no video this weekend.

Awesome fabrication! Every episode pushes me closer to learning how to TIG weld... only problem is I haven't been able to afford a TIG welder yet... :mad3:

Awesome fabrication! Every episode pushes me closer to learning how to TIG weld... only problem is I haven't been able to afford a TIG welder yet... :mad3:

Have a DC stick welder? I got started out with a TIG torch rigged to one of those and a separate gas source. It worked pretty well for years until I bought something nicer.

Have a DC stick welder? I got started out with a TIG torch rigged to one of those and a separate gas source. It worked pretty well for years until I bought something nicer.

That might work OK on steel, but "no bueno" on aluminum, you need A/C for that. My main interest is welding aluminum, I can MIG steel pretty good, and have access to a nice MIG at work.

That might work OK on steel, but "no bueno" on aluminum, you need A/C for that. My main interest is welding aluminum, I can MIG steel pretty good, and have access to a nice MIG at work.

For the sake of learning it might be a worthwhile tool. I'm not sure, I've never tried it. :lmao: But an old Tombstone can be had cheap in AC/DC and if you added a HF starter to it (Arc Pig comes to mind) it might make a decent bullshit setup for practicing until you can buy something more legit. I don't know, I finally accepted it and bought a Multiprocess and have proceeded to fuck up an awful lot of tungsten so far. :homer:

/
Out of all his skills; for some weird reason, I admire his ability to cut an absolute straight line with the grinder the best! :laughing: :smokin: :homer:

and the mind set that anything can be messed with. I pretty much know i can mess with most things and modify if needed, but I would have never thought to disassemble injectors and modify them.

Definitely makes for cool video material, but damn, I sure would not have the patience to take it apart in order to repair something.

i think the fabrication is out of the world on this mini..
but it will be used as a rally car when completed........
one accident and the car wil need 4 years to be rebuilt.

I asked them about that in the comments of one their early episodes. They said it was for street.

and the mind set that anything can be messed with. I pretty much know i can mess with most things and modify if needed, but I would have never thought to disassemble injectors and modify them.

My favorite part is that they could have modified injectors in the first place and they went and modified everything else to get them to fit.

I like the subtle drops from other You Tubers... 'magic pixies' 'release the smoo' Had a 'go all cleetus' a few episodes ago.

I noticed them as well, I just hope that they keep doing their own thing though, I like everything about their content just the way it is. Hope it doesn't slowly change :)

I noticed them as well, I just hope that they keep doing their own thing though, I like everything about their content just the way it is. Hope it doesn't slowly change :)

Like everything it'll slowly evolve. Their production skills have gotten better, fab skills are better, and the projects are going to be different.

As always, can't wait for the next. Are you guys planning to notify about the Escargo here?

They were part of the online auto show put together by DeBoss Garage, and when they made the announcment they weren't going to use a turbo, Al (Turbo Yoda) from "The Sid Factory" was shown throwing one of their mugs after spraying whatever he was drinking all over the screen :lmao:. They also make referances to Abom69 when machining, and this time the Nic telling Richard that he could cut his hair with the mill was taken from "Ghost Busters" according to the comments

I hope their aux drive works out. If it doesn’t, they’re pretty much back to the drawing boards on the engine compartment.

I hope their aux drive works out. If it doesn’t, they’re pretty much back to the drawing boards on the engine compartment.

It'll work. It has too. We can't wait 5 more years for the engineered solution to that one.

Top Back Refresh