What's new

just drop this here - Project Binky

Was it me or was that red at the end?
Maybe going with the Paddy Hopkirk 1964 Monte Carlo rally victory livery?

Was it me or was that red at the end?
Maybe going with the Paddy Hopkirk 1964 Monte Carlo rally victory livery?

They mention they are going to be used as molds for either fiberglass or there is some speculation they will be done in carbon fiber in the comments
Binky the horse is white so it should be a white car

Finally!

photo43869.jpg

whats awesome is that now all the jamb work is done they will start assembly for paint.....:bounce::bounce::bounce:

That pearl turned out way better than i thought it would when they first described it...

Wai, Binky still isn't done? I swear I was watching the build start 4-5 years ago.

Awesome fabrication! Every episode pushes me closer to learning how to TIG weld... only problem is I haven't been able to afford a TIG welder yet... :mad3:

Don't make excuses. You can pick up some old iron like a miller 330 for usually under $400 or a decent inverter for $6-700. That's basically eating ramen for a month for most people.

That, is a skookum lick o' paint.

40.10😁

Last edited:
WOW! You knew it had to be white but the checkerboard roof :smokin: Nik manically laughing at the end is worrying though!

Thought I would be disappointed with the white. But the details are amazing. I dig subtleties like that

every time I think they're done with the crazy fab, the next episode comes out an it's "oh we just fabbed up all new HVAC ductwork, no biggie :laughing:

looking forward to them going back to the truck

:smokin: YES! Now they need Project twin to spend some time to teach them how to properly sound deaden the car :flipoff2:
as I was watching that I was thinking there had to be better options than dynamat EVERYWHERE.

Okay this is a bit different for the boys

1964 Austin Healey 3000 MKIII BJ8​

A chance meeting with a classic car enthusiast and his lovingly restored and much used Austin Healey 3000 led us here. We just had to film Patrick and his Squealy.

Honestly, I read the title in my feed without looking at who made it and promptly ignored it. Glad you posted here, these guys have gone from OCD car builders to OCD Videographers... As good as anything Petrolicious puts out.

Top Back Refresh