What's new

Jordan Peterson - Dude has been through some stuff this past year

That is one creepy girl. His daughter is wayyyyyyy creepy.

dntsdad said:
Never heard of him

Who dresses in a Vegas cocktail dress to interview their dad though?

Dont know, dont care. Googled the daughters pics and cranked one out.

Never heard of him

somebody trying to rack up views on their podcast and youtube channel. play to your strengths. :rasta:

i've only seen some of his stuff very recently, but he's got bunches of stuff on the you tubez and interviews and such. apparenlty a canadian college teacher

well, he's a canadian :flipoff2: i'm surprised you've all allowed him to be in academia up there

They've tried to remove him.

The problem for them is that he's either always right, and able to articulate a very concise argument against any allegations that he isn't, or he sees his error admits he is wrong and then comes up with a new explanation or rebuttal that solves the argument.

They've tried to remove him.

The problem for them is that he's either always right, and able to articulate a very concise argument against any allegations that he isn't, or he sees his error admits he is wrong and then comes up with a new explanation or rebuttal that solves the argument.

from the very little bit of stuff i've seen from him, yeah he certainly does a good job of explaining his positions. clearly knows his stuff. can't say i've agreed with everything he's said, but fuck, like 99% of the it isn't just 'yeah, he's right', it's like "well damn! he is well fucking right!" people think me or evernoob respond too long? :laughing: jordan peterson gives a 20 minute answer to "do you enjoy when the sun is shining?"

WTF you guys over there?

Don't know Jordan Peterson?

Do you even know who Ben Shapiro is?

:confused:

And i'm here and been subbed for years :confused:

That is one creepy girl. His daughter is wayyyyyyy creepy.

Never heard of him

Dont know, dont care. Googled the daughters pics and cranked one out.

Oh no, his daughter is a creep. They are either deliberately playing up the Electra Complex for clicks and views, or she really has a crush on her daddy.

She was a little plumper, then went on the meat diet, got chummy with a bunch of celebe like Rogaine, and IBB is a den of Rogaine fanbois.

Then the creepy photos of her and her dad started surfacing on her IG account. With her dead eyes staring at you, not in a hot and sultry way, but in a lifeless, psychotic sort of way.

Some guys are into that but afaic she is just a few years away from an awful revelation of evil.

All this talk about a hot daughter and no pics? You guys suck.

1072827524_0-243-1200-918_1200x0_80_0_1_ba9bc0f2e68f0c4f51653c84ef41345b.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	1072827524_0-243-1200-918_1200x0_80_0_1_ba9bc0f2e68f0c4f51653c84ef41345b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.8 KB ID:	65568

Really like Jordan Peterson. He's as close as you're going to get to Uncle Milty these days but he has more phycology in his theory which can be good and bad. Everyone should read 12 rules for life.

Odd, very odd this interview. They didn't explain what happened with the sodium metabisulphite exactly, but I suspect nothing actually did. Peterson just lost it (understandably) and the meds got fucky. My wife used the Benzos to counteract the Abilify, it's crazy how all of this works together. She was a zombie for a few months until adjustments were made.

Daughter is a 6/10. Sorry not sorry.

Oh no, his daughter is a creep. They are either deliberately playing up the Electra Complex for clicks and views, or she really has a crush on her daddy.

She was a little plumper, then went on the meat diet, got chummy with a bunch of celebe like Rogaine, and IBB is a den of Rogaine fanbois.

Then the creepy photos of her and her dad started surfacing on her IG account. With her dead eyes staring at you, not in a hot and sultry way, but in a lifeless, psychotic sort of way.

Some guys are into that but afaic she is just a few years away from an awful revelation of evil.

We get it, you don't like women.

Meh, if he got hooked on drugs, he ain't that smart.

He talks a good game, I'll give him that, but that's about it. What has he actually done?

Top Back Refresh