What's new

Jordan Peterson - Dude has been through some stuff this past year

He's a left leaning level headed moderate that the left has labeled super duper extra alt-right.

Best description I have heard of him yet.

His live TV interviews are priceless. bunch'm on YouTube.

Best description I have heard of him yet.

His live TV interviews are priceless. bunch'm on YouTube.

Peterson- "This is the ground. The ground is hard. If you hit the ground at a high rate of speed, it's going to hurt."

the left- "HE'S A WITCH!!! BURN HIM!!!!!!"

Odd, very odd this interview. They didn't explain what happened with the sodium metabisulphite exactly, but I suspect nothing actually did. Peterson just lost it (understandably) and the meds got fucky. My wife used the Benzos to counteract the Abilify, it's crazy how all of this works together. She was a zombie for a few months until adjustments were made.

Daughter is a 6/10. Sorry not sorry.

glad to see you made it over :beer:

6/10 :eek: well...dang brah! she's well spoken, motivated to stack that paper, maintains herself physically at least somewhat. gotta count for something :rasta:

Meh, if he got hooked on drugs, he ain't that smart.

He talks a good game, I'll give him that, but that's about it. What has he actually done?

he's a 20+ year college professor in Canada in psychology, so that is pretty solid. as far as talking, that is all of the job, as for good game, well that is what he is paid for.

what else is there for a talking head to do? he went beyond that and made national media rounds talking his notions and countering the extreme left outside of the classroom. that's pretty well as big as it gets from an academia point.

glad to see you made it over :beer:

6/10 :eek: well...dang brah! she's well spoken, motivated to stack that paper, maintains herself physically at least somewhat. gotta count for something :rasta:

Yah I signed up, not sure why. I found myself looking at XJ stuff on the old board, then nobody was in shit-chat to play with.

Maybe 7/10, tops. Once you get past 7 there's only 3 spots left. 10 is simply not possible in my view, so then you've only got 2 spots above her. hah.

Yah I signed up, not sure why. I found myself looking at XJ stuff on the old board, then nobody was in shit-chat to play with.

Maybe 7/10, tops. Once you get past 7 there's only 3 spots left. 10 is simply not possible in my view, so then you've only got 2 spots above her. hah.

7 is pretty agreeable :)

evernoob said:
. With her dead eyes staring at you, not in a hot and sultry way, but in a lifeless, psychotic sort of way.

a few years away from an awful revelation of evil.

Back to her pics for round 2

Peterson- "This is the ground. The ground is hard. If you hit the ground at a high rate of speed, it's going to hurt."

the left- "HE'S A WITCH!!! BURN HIM!!!!!!"

Pretty much this. He has spoken out against Canadian laws mandating preferred pronouns, among other things, which makes him evil to the core.

This is even more creepy and unusual than Peterson normally is. I don't think he's a conservative for talking about common sense. He just seems conservative because he's in an environment of complete lunacy. He also suffers tomfoolery.
  1. He was a big-time drug pusher for years, and for years after it was known that anti-depressants and atypical anti-psychotics caused widespread problems.
  2. He is a Psychology Professor who claims that in the period 2017-2020, he was unaware of the catastrophic effects of Benzos.
  3. He was unable to come off of Benzos after the initial physical danger period, even though hundreds of thousands of people do exactly that.
There's no way he should have been going through 2018-2019 going "Gee, what's happening to me? Why do I have aphasia? Why is my left side weak?" That's crazy, he's a Psychologist. Maybe in 2004. But 2018?

Give me a break.

And there's a magical 'Russian Clinic' involved? Nonsense, there are many American and Canadian clinics available which are using experimental techniques to get people off of Benzos. And he can't tolerate the akathesia? What a pussy.

This whole thing stinks even worse. The way he was pushed as an 'Alt-Right' leader is just.... it's bullshit. And now he's as frail as an old lady?

He's always had a weak voice with a lot of vocal fry. I've noted a worryingly high coincidence of vocal fry and flaky or untrustworthy individuals.

I think he's always been some type of patsy or stooge for his wife and colleagues.

This guy :shaking: He's someone to make the political Right look bad, when he's not even a Rightist.

Jordan has done a number of podcasts with Joe Rogan and he is all over youtube. He is a level headed, common sense kinda guy who understands people and their motivations. The left thinks he has a forked tongue and resides in a really hot place.

He's a left leaning level headed moderate that the left has labeled super duper extra alt-right.

Quite true. He's very moderate by American conservative or libertarian standards. Yet to the left he's worse than Hitler. Go figure.

Jordan has done a number of podcasts with Joe Rogan and he is all over youtube. He is a level headed, common sense kinda guy who understands people and their motivations. The left thinks he has a forked tongue and resides in a really hot place.

If it were common, he wouldn't be a firebrand. Logical, sure. Unfortunately the cheese slid way off the bread these days

Dont know, dont care. Googled the daughters pics and cranked one out.

After seeing her in the interview I will agree she is good material to crank it out to.

On to the topic of JP, I have followed his stuff for years. He is insanely intelligent and as far as his clinical and analytical skills he is solid plus his ability to debate and use those skills. Combined with a truly impressive knowledge of psychology and studies to back his knowledge. Makes him a extremely difficult to actually impossible to push stupid left and liberal ideas on him or win arguments about them being better. He often slays his opponents through superior knowledge and a very cool, calm, and collected attitude and a never get angry approach during his debates and challenges. He is also a staunch objector to government imposing political correctness and the limiting of freedoms by the government so it can accomplish its goals. He got into a bit of hot water at his professor job for not recognizing the governments demand that he as a teacher address everyone by their chosen gender.

many good videos of him on youtube but so many have been taken down because he so completely destroys the lefts ideology. Not like Ben Shapiro who generally wins his arguments by arguing facts and non subjective beliefs but can be confrontational so can be easily written off. JP is an assassin.

JP looks truly in a bad place in this interview and I wish I could offer him some level of hope or help. He looks rough, like hes been run over by a dump truck.

First couple of minutes in he, JP, talks about a time line of a month plus to remove a cancer. I did some research and it was closer to 6 months plus before they were allowed by their health care system to get the cancer removed. It may have been longer but it seems that since it was diagnosed as non invasive it was given a lower priority and had to wait.

Fine example of that fine universal health care working for the betterment of its patients.

I alomost do not want to wastch this interview because I wan to remember him for his political debates and discussions framed throught the use of psychology. He reminds me of a psych teacher for a Life SPan and Development class I took. Guy was like a machine in his clinical studies knowledge.

First couple of minutes in he, JP, talks about a time line of a month plus to remove a cancer. I did some research and it was closer to 6 months plus before they were allowed by their health care system to get the cancer removed. It may have been longer but it seems that since it was diagnosed as non invasive it was given a lower priority and had to wait.

Fine example of that fine universal health care working for the betterment of its patients.

I heard that couldn't be possible because Canada's health system is perfect and you don't have to pay! That's what a Canadian told me in the Trump chances thread.

Canada's health care system is two tier, and always has been.

If you're sick and they can't or won't treat you right away, you can either wait and hope for the best, or pay and get better care. The question is WHERE you will go to get that better care. The current government has made it massively harder for private specialized clinics to operate within the country, going as far as to sue them or pull their licenses, whereas before there certainly was many specialized services that were available outside of the universal system. This approach has done nothing to help the actual people of Canada, as inevitably the people running these facilities will relocate to somewhere that is much more amenable to them, and there certainly is a many countries that are happy to take them.

It is normal for Canadians who can afford it to travel to Switzerland or other parts of Europe, the US, some places in the Caribbean, etc, to receiver better care or faster care. Them going to Russian is a level of desperation I've not really heard of before.

That said, the US system is entirely fucked for the average person.

Top Back Refresh