Group events

North East Area

Jericho State Park

rattlewagon

shitboxin
Member Number
Loc
Northfield Vermont
Jericho State Park in Jericho NH.. Place is awesome. Its a state park, day fee is cheap, Camping right there if you plan ahead. Good trails to kill a day on.

If you go during the "Creepy Crawl" around Halloween weekend sometimes they open the atv trails up to truck use. Nothing hard, but gets you up to the windmills and warming hut.

RoMyjbQl.jpg

Z7jeIZhl.jpg

hZplqgdl.jpg

otpoCbcl.jpg

ONerIk9l.jpg

83IdPjMl.jpg

CRgN3Dpl.jpg

hfb6PeXl.jpg

Looking to do a June "hooky" day again this year. Maybe 2nd week of june on a wednesday? Any one interested? (edit, its going to be June 8th)

1651065381265.png

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a good time, NWOR is hosting their annual "Creepy Crawl" up in Jericho NH. Awesome place, and this one weekend only , they open up some of the atv trails for truck use. Im not sure were going this year, but its a good time for anyone who is interested.

"" NWOR will be having the Annual Creepy Crawl Trail Ride on October 28th & 29th at the Jericho Mountain State Park. Again this year we will have access to approximately 8 miles of the ATV trails in the park with to access the windmills and the warming hut. The park hours are 8am to 5pm with a $20 day use fee. There is no official meeting time, come and go as you please. For camping at the park reservation are made through https://www.reserveamerica.com. Jericho closes for the season on Monday October 31st. Please share with your clubs. ""

There like a, uh, spectator event or anything? I'd see about riding the bike up and watching some of the rigs go by.

There like a, uh, spectator event or anything? I'd see about riding the bike up and watching some of the rigs go by.
The harder trails are all pretty close together, you could hike and watch pretty easily.. the atv trails you could take a subaru on but im not sure about a good spot to watch.

The harder trails are all pretty close together, you could hike and watch pretty easily.. the atv trails you could take a subaru on but im not sure about a good spot to watch.
I'd love to check out the harder trails. I'd probably be on a dual sport motorcycle, but I hate actual "trail riding" to actually take it on the trails. forest roads are more my jam. but yea, if I could throw a pack on and walk the trails and watch the guys do some of the gnarly stuff, that'd be fun.

Nice. They just had the Fall NEA meeting there, that would have been a nice busy day to observe. Ill post up if we make it out for a fall hooky day too. May have to happen soon. lol

1661366575859.png

yea, if I came up on the bike, slapped together a hiking pack, and was able to watch some of the guys do the hard stuff, that'd be neat.

I know these are old but arent the windmills on the opposite end of the park from the "4x4" trail? Is there a separate access road up there?

You are correct. Thats the fun of the "creepy crawl" weekend, at least for me, get to drive all the way up there on the atv trails (gravel roads) ! Warming hut too. My truck is a trailer queen and usually always within 2 miles of the trailer, pretty much lives in double low. So this was a good time to put in high range! lol

No vehicle registration necessary, just pay the $20 at the park. We even got stopped by the trail police (we were one of the first groups out ) they were super nice, just wanted to make sure we signed in at the park.

The park is circled in red!

1661429378777.png

Heres the map from 2020 on the atv trails you can use that weekend.

1661429438143.png

Lots of stocker + rigs that weekend. Plenty of time to go to the windmills/warming hut and run the real trails in the afternoon.

We may end up doing another hooky day earlier in the month if we dont make it up for this event.

I was just up there in June for the first time. Some friends and I did a long weekend on our atvs. We didn't make it over to the jeep trails though, maybe next year.

Visiting Jericho this coming Sunday for the first time. Bit of a trek from Albany NY but its still “local” I guess.

Anyone have any updates on their experience at Jericho? Looking forward to making a couple up there this summer

Top Back Refresh