What's new

Jegs offroad vinal sest

What are you throwing them in? I love the low back corbeaus in my samurai. The regular height ones make it a lot harder to look behind you with the narrow cab.

What are you throwing them in? I love the low back corbeaus in my samurai. The regular height ones make it a lot harder to look behind you with the narrow cab.

81 Toyota, I'd like a head rest.

I had a set of corbeau baja ss, and they weren't horrible, but they looked like they were made for 5' tall people. My shoulders were damn near at the head rest, and even my 5' 5" wife's head was above the head rest.

May low back with a separate headrest is the way to go

MasterCraft also has a "value" line, 2 seats for $500. No sliders, but I'm not sure those jegs sliders are worth much.

I think these are going to be the best bet for a budget seat.

I have the import Mastercrafts in the buggy. I’m happy with them. About a year old and fabric seems to be holding up.

So I think I'm going to take your advice and get the low backs with the adjustable headrests. Should help my wierd tall torso fit in the seat.

Just can't decide between the corbeau or the race trims.

Tall torso and a low back seat :confused:

Why not just get a tall back seat or plus however many inches you need?

Hoping the adjustable head rest will make up for it.

Also, I'm an idiot and am scrambling to get stuff in time for trail hero.

I have 2 of these

And 1 of these on the way. Again, was kinda limited on what I could get in a few days :homer:

Thanks to help from Lincoln, who I got 2 kids seats from, I ended up just getting my 10 year old a full size seat. I was close to getting him a prp priemer lite or similar, but he would have been maxing it out immediately. He probably has a tall torso also :laughing:

So the plan is for him, my wife and myself to try them and pick who fits what best. Not sure who will end up with the low back.

Got the mastercrafts today, and I'm kinda baffled. They're barely taller than the beard kids seat I have. My wife is ~5'5" and her head is ~5" above the head rest, mine is ~8":homer:

We aren't giant people at all, who are these seats built for?

At least it fits my 10 year old, and even his head is slightly above it.

I thought it was just the corbeau's last time, but maybe all suspension seats are built super short?

Got the mastercrafts today, and I'm kinda baffled. They're barely taller than the beard kids seat I have. My wife is ~5'5" and her head is ~5" above the head rest, mine is ~8":homer:

I thought it was just the corbeau's last time, but maybe all suspension seats are built super short?
Im 5-9ish and have the tall prps in my big samurai and the headrests are about where they should be

Short seats "look good" and are cheaper, so they sell more.

My wife is short (5' 1 or 2") and still had to order a plus height seat :homer:

So I got the headrest today and noticed that the holes aren't even there. Has anyone installed them? Do just cut a hole and stab the plastic inserts in to the socket that I hope is in there?

So I got the headrest today and noticed that the holes aren't even there. Has anyone installed them? Do just cut a hole and stab the plastic inserts in to the socket that I hope is in there?
What is the backing made out of? I wouldn't put anything very large or hard back there.

Well, at least nothing I wouldn't want to slam my head into

I'm more amazed you ordered something large like chairs and in 5 days you had them at your door. I can't even get Amazon "2 day" stuff that fast.

Ever figure this out?

Which part?

I'm more amazed you ordered something large like chairs and in 5 days you had them at your door. I can't even get Amazon "2 day" stuff that fast.

Thats summit for you. It was next day when I lived in norcal from anything they had in reno. That was regular shipping too.

Definitely at little bit longer up here, I'm sure AK is 10 fold :laughing:

Which part?

Thats summit for you. It was next day when I lived in norcal from anything they had in reno. That was regular shipping too.

Definitely at little bit longer up here, I'm sure AK is 10 fold :laughing:
Yeah, something large like car chairs would be $$ in shipping or possibly barge it... it's one of those things that would be expensive either way. At least with something big and more $$, like equipment, a barge ride rolls into the price a bit better.

Top Back Refresh