What's new

Jeep Cherokee

Mikel

Member Number
Loc
Conn
How long before that name is dropped?

I think they will drop it for future models. I don't give a shit about the current gen FIAT unibody trash, so I have no idea if they're coming up on a convenient generation change to quietly rename it, or if they're going to have to just do it at the end of the year and try to spin it as a positive by adding some new Easter Egg style BS features and gaudy paint packages.

All because SJWs are too fucking stupid to realize it was a name chosen out of respect. :rolleyes:

While we're at it we'd better rename every helicopter and half the airplanes used by the military.

I honestly think about that driving my 75 Cherokee around. Especially on the tribal lands. It says CHEROKEE CHIEF on both doors in huge letters. It also has the Indian Headress badges on it.

I honestly think about that driving my 75 Cherokee around. Especially on the tribal lands. It says CHEROKEE CHIEF on both doors in huge letters. It also has the Indian Headress badges on it.

Just offer them some shiny beads and maybe some "fire water" (use that term specifically) and they'll be cool with you :flipoff2:

This.

The name went to shit 35 years ago.

All the JK guys in my 4x4 club are surprised I have this thing as my family wheeler. Stock AF. It's way more fun than driving my built to the hilt TJ on the trails.

105526872_10163691089980463_1583347218342401730_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=1FiKX_RchsEAX9hKbr1&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=74711465109dce0be32a8d2bdf692305&oe=5F271BF7.jpg

All the JK guys in my 4x4 club are surprised I have this thing as my family wheeler. Stock AF. It's way more fun than driving my built to the hilt TJ on the trails.

That's awesome. How do you like it off-road?

That's awesome. How do you like it off-road?

On the slow family trail rides its great. I haven't had it in any serious stuff yet. I wouldn't mind getting maybe a 4 inch lift and some 33s for it so it rides smoother.

It doesn't really ride good on forest roads unless you are doing 20mph or so.

Plans for the future are winch and lockers. Then we will see.

Video of it attacking a pretty steep and loose hillclimb. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/13qhuon7c80ten1/AABwOXXlQ6ErcxGLpknguKrma?dl=0&preview=FSJ.mp4

Top Back Refresh