What's new

IWB Holsters

20230416_091648.jpg
20230416_091642.jpg

woods

Black arch, with a g 36 in 45 acp

cheap all-kydex generiholsters off ebay have been serving me well enough
they hang on good enough, but they do scratch the shit outta the disposaglock (my very first handgun oh noes heirloom) with all the grinder dust and such that gets between the two but oh well whatever

Was looking for a belly band for the wife last weekend and stopped by alien gear in postfalls. Pretty cool to be able to finger all the different holsters in person.

She got one of their bands and I decided to ditch the 4bros trash. They didn't have much for mine with the light. So I decided to try a soft holster. At first it was much nicer, but after a week I'm not sure. It seems to make me sweat more and still digs into the same area. Might just be the light. The mag holder is also really wide and is uncomfortable also.

I do like that I can use it with any gun, even the airwieght fits it decent.

I have 2 or 3 theis hybrid iwb holsters. 1 1911 and 1 or 2 for different m&p's. I met thus guy on a gun forum years ago and really liked him, and the story of helping his grandkids. The holsters break in to a comfortable fit and the kydex fits the guns perfectly.

-Scott

I ended up with a safariland for my shield. Super thin kydex and its comfy. Need to round up a different belt hook for it though, as my belt is just a tad to thick.

Second thought, I might just run a dremel across it an call it a day.

Last edited:
Raven Concealment Systems Vanguard VG2 Naked Minimalist Tuckable Trigger Guard Holster | Inside Waistband IWB Appendix Conceal Carry

Top Back Refresh