What's new

Is vegas open?

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
Is vegas open?
Anybody want to grab a drink tommorow on me? Pyleit. where do you live? Maybe I can swing by, and look at your rtt trailer thing.

Is vegas open?
Anybody want to grab a drink tommorow on me? Pyleit. where do you live? Maybe I can swing by, and look at your rtt trailer thing.

I usually don't drink on people, but fawk it:lmao:. Stubs called it, i am 2 hours north of vegas in st george. You're welcome to come up and check out the RTT if you want. I have a few yuenglings left in the fridge.

I usually don't drink on people, but fawk it:lmao:. Stubs called it, i am 2 hours north of vegas in st george. You're welcome to come up and check out the RTT if you want. I have a few yuenglings left in the fridge.

I was hoping you were south. I'm going to be in arizona in the morning and vegas around noon

Not Eric. My real name is Aaron. I am not Asian. :flipoff2:

If it's anything like reno, it's open, but very strict. Like pull your mask down to take a drink, then put it back up. :homer:​​​​​​

Have fun :flipoff2:

Shane, Pyleit has a pair of struts I need. If you can pick them up we can meet when you get back. Pyleit, if you're ok with it, I can ask austin to bring you the winch?

Shane, Pyleit has a pair of struts I need. If you can pick them up we can meet when you get back. Pyleit, if you're ok with it, I can ask austin to bring you the winch?

At this point I'm not planning on heading there... sounds like 4hrs end trip out of my way.... if plans change, which they could, I'll let you know

Not Eric. My real name is Aaron. I am not Asian. :flipoff2:

200 (1).gif

:flipoff2:

Vegas has been open, I'll be needing more than a drink to go join, :laughing:

Top Back Refresh