What's new

Is the Thylacine not extinct?

RusM

Amateur Viking
Member Number
Loc
North Bend WA
Well this is a weird one that popped up on YouTube. Thylacines are maybe still alive? 10 supposed sightings, all shitty video, no clear shots. But they do have clear shots of the gait of the animals. Which is weird and consistent between videos.

Real or drunken Aussie bigfoot sightings? :flipoff2:

Well this is a weird one that popped up on YouTube. Thylacines are maybe still alive? 10 supposed sightings, all shitty video, no clear shots. But they do have clear shots of the gait of the animals. Which is weird and consistent between videos.

Real or drunken Aussie bigfoot sightings? :flipoff2:

I may get a booting for letting out national secrets but the answer is drunken Aussie. It explains pretty much everything c#nt

200.gif
Wiat untill you learn about the legitamite possibility there are surviving wild pairs in mexico

i Wont go into it, because retards retardposting pics retardedly in attempts to call me retarded :flipoff2:

what ever you do, dont google " thylacine escape transport ship"

A Tasmianian Tiger? It's possible. I'd much prefer to find a Thylacoleo. One of those would put all the pit bulls to shame. :flipoff2:

I don't remember the title of film but it had Willem Dafoe hunting the last Thylacine- 😠

It's certainly possible.

The last wild one documented was in the 1930s. Some very credible people think it's possible. Pretty sure there's a major Australian wildlife biologist who claims to have personally seen one.

Oh I watched that, too. It didn’t leave a lasting impression, obviously. So no idea the name. :flipoff2:

IMDB= The Hunter
Not super irronic but the movie was about a genitics company paying specialty hunters to track and catch/kill one to get its dna for cloning.

The ironic part is that there is some current company trying to do exactly that with the taz tiger, mamoths and a few other animals.

Thyla's have been a very hot topic for the last couple years.

Forrest galante is big on finding "extinct" species and has found several animals that had been believed to be "recently extinct" because they hadnt been seen in 30-50 years.

Forrest galante is big on finding "extinct" species and has found several animals that had been believed to be "recently extinct" because they hadnt been seen in 30-50 years.

He took quite a bit of heat for that Galapagos tortoise. Evidently the local biologist had already found it then he flew in to shoot his show and it was presented as if he discovered it.

Top Back Refresh