What's new

Irateville

Like I have 100K lol.

What the fuck are you smokin. give me some, soas I can be as high.

Potentially in

any idea on building codes, permitting process, ability to build more cabins?

I could sell off the guns I intended to give to decent but unarmed neighbors when shtf, I assume my new neighbours will be strapped:laughing:

If we all pitched in and bought that place it would be on every .gov watch list there is in less than 24hrs..... Probably some lists in Canada also. :laughing:

I envision a couple hundred people in matching jumpsuits and sneakers drinking kool-aid together in a few years :stirthepot:

The trick is to enjoy the cult orgies, deal with the chanting and animal sacrifice, and bail during that busy lead up to the mass suicide event.

This smells like a Waco thingy... But if you park a few short busses on the lawn, you might have a pass.

Only 10 miles from Randy Weavers place...

We're looking at this wrong.

We all register to vote as democrats and call it the Idaho chapter of black lives matter, but it's invitation only. Then we just vote in the primaries and fuck everything up.
:stirthepot:

without getting too far off track, these things can work, if there's enough interest, let's do it

Put me down for a teepee at $1500

That circus act playground has hold my beer and call the ambulance written all over it.

without getting too far off track, these things can work, if there's enough interest, let's do it

Organize it and I'm in....for reals.

Back in the 70s my ex's dad bout into a really nice property with 20 other hippies. Fast forward 40 years and he's still living in a bus high on acid and shrooms watching the UFOs all night. Everyone else has mc mansions and hate him. It's pretty awesome

Potentially in

any idea on building codes, permitting process, ability to build more cabins?

I could sell off the guns I intended to give to decent but unarmed neighbors when shtf, I assume my new neighbours will be strapped:laughing:

codes and permits are easy and cheap

Lack of garage/shop buildings is disconcerting.

What a beautiful area though.

Organize it and I'm in....for reals.

Back in the 70s my ex's dad bout into a really nice property with 20 other hippies. Fast forward 40 years and he's still living in a bus high on acid and shrooms watching the UFOs all night. Everyone else has mc mansions and hate him. It's pretty awesome

Well, we need to keep this afloat for a bit and see who's willing to buy in at 100k 50k 25k and 10k

then see if it's doable

reality is, it could be pimp.

I take the position, that if my good friend, who remembers favors, is in the hot shot business, I don't need to use my capitol to buy my own gooseneck trailer, I'll help him as needed, and get my shit hauled, as needed.

lots of guys can't scrape up the cash, but, if they thinned their arsenal, sold their 5th wheel, and committed to vacationing up there, they'd be fine.

it would likely need to be some sort of incorporation or partnership that we would own shares of

Maybe some modified version where we own specific lots within an "hoa"

It has a ton of potential, we could build a wicked shop and be assigned a certain number of bay days a year

we could buy a legit crane, legit semi, legit forklift etc.
We could take it a little farther, "the company " could lease 2 or 3 nice suvs and "members" could focus on their shit boxes but still have wheels when they needed to take a trip.

we'd have a wicked 6x6 fire truck and 4wd ambulance:smokin:

gold, silver, bronze
different investments get different ownership and access

some get cabins, some get a buildable lot, some get rv hookups, some get a time share of mini cabins.

Lots of options.

Another thing to consider is financing. There's lots of value there, and lots of guys could bring 20% to the table and pay 5% interest. I'm not a banker, but could see somebody willing to carry that for us.

Just thinking out loud, but buying a piece of property in Idaho is on my list of things to do in 2021:usa:

Top Back Refresh