What's new

irate4x4 Store is Open!

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
Bout damn time right? Cliff notes…. before you ask ...... :flipoff2:
  • Your Forum and Store accounts are kept separate. You’ll have to register on the store.
  • Red, Blue and Yellow Skull’s get special discounts on all items (except memberships). You’ll see a tag with a ‘XX% off’ on each item
  • You MUST register on the store with the same email as you used on here to get the Red/Yellow Skull discounts.
  • You can buy stickers!
  • No new digs yet :frown:. The rest of the giveaway shirts (20ish) will be available for purchase later next week. Hoodies, hats, face scarfs, several shirts and ladies’ stuff are coming.
  • Non-Paypal using people can now use a CC to get a Red or Yellow Skull here
  • And the coolest thing (I think) Yellow Skulls can have access to list their good for sale on there. Think of it like an ‘Amazon style’ store with multiple vendors and a single checkout process. My wife’s boutique is set up to sell as an example. Yellow Skulls can PM me for more info.
See the link in the Navigation at the top or go to https://irate4x4.com/store

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

Finally :rolleyes: , fawker! :flipoff2:

But seriously - well done, Sir! :beer:

EDIT: order #12 complete :bounce2: - bought some steekers :grinpimp:

Now make the :usa:IRATE4X4 stickers & some 2XL tees - hurry up, already :flipoff2: :laughing:

Last edited:
Lucky #13 BITCHES:flipoff2:

Yes...FLAG stickers would be awesome.

Last edited:
That logo was a quick fix for the 4th. I’ll get a version done up right at some point soon

That logo seriously kicks ass - understood if you want to finalize it, but the concept is a slam-dunk winner :beer:

Last edited:
Awsome, can buy a skull now

5k04frr5w0n01.png

:flipoff2:

That logo seriously kicks ass - understood if you want to finalize it, but the concept is a slam-dunk winner :beer:

This. And if possible make it an outlined(?) sticker so it looks exactly like the logo at the top when applied. Not rectangular like a bumper sticker, If that makes sense.

Also if possible, a few different sizes. Windshield banner sized down to like 1" x 4". You will sell a ton of these!

:smokin:

Get some shirts that match the stickers!! I don't wear white shoes, I don't wear white pants, I don't wear white shirts.

Click image for larger version  Name:	irate4x4-giveaway-tshirt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	59288
Click image for larger version  Name:	irate4x4-giveaway-tshirt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	59288

Click image for larger version  Name:	stickersirate.jpg Views:	0 Size:	30.9 KB ID:	59289
Click image for larger version  Name:	greentee.png Views:	0 Size:	224.5 KB ID:	59291

This. And if possible make it an outlined(?) sticker so it looks exactly like the logo at the top when applied. Not rectangular like a bumper sticker, If that makes sense.

Also if possible, a few different sizes. Windshield banner sized down to like 1" x 4". You will sell a ton of these!

:smokin:

Yes boss :homer:

You mean die cut....

yeah I had noticed earlier.. and when I was trying to come back it said I was not logged in.. and then I read the thread and understood why..

Austin, my big fear is I don't remember my password.. :(

yeah, I still think the logo from the top left would make a great shirt logo..

#19 Fawkers
and ALL the shirts were sold out. DAMN.
and the wife was gonna look so good in that long sleeved sleep shirt:smokin::smokin:

So I tried to buy a red skull and 5 stickers and it just kept running me through the credit card stuff over and over. I'm not sure if I successfully bought anything or 3 skulls and 15 stickers...

Any chance you could take a looksee for me. A3bigbronco email

Top Back Refresh