What's new

irate4x4 Store is Open!

Please put some fucking tape on your envelopes! Ordered some stickers and the envelope was bone empty. Sort of laughing my ass off knowing the stickers will find themselves on various toys and postal equipment. My temps are in fucking hitting 110 everyday; abbestoes envelops ??? Use better envelops?? Add some extra glue?? Duct tape??? Kids spit! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Not to nag
x1080.jpg

But do you have an Idea when/if hoodies will Drop. My girlfriend likes my hoodies better than she likes me.

Ordered some stickers and the envelope was bone empty.

Seriously?!? Man you ordered back in July, why are you just now telling me this? I'll take care of it..

Was it the green envelopes? .... they stick like a MoFo.

do you have an Idea when/if hoodies will Drop.

Everybody loved the products Roxy had for PBB so she's currently working on getting me some samples. Hopefully soon!

All the sticker orders have shipped, sorry for the delay ... had to order in some bigger stronger envelopes. Shouldn't have any issues now.

Depending what one you got, it may have been my 14yr old Mason :flipoff2:

pretty sure his handwriting is better than mine though ... judging by my handwriting I should have ben a Dr

Sounds about right, My printing maxed out about 15, and I learned cursive but never use it, About all I can do is sign my name...
virtually everything in my world is printed and if people aren't satisfied with it...........Tough Shit.

BTW:
Stickers are great quality, just stuck one on the shop truck, Lets see how long it takes for them to spot it and remove it as "NON APPROVED" modifications.:homer::homer:

Thanks Austin.

Top Back Refresh