What's new

irate4x4 Event Flag

Do you want to take this bad boy to KOH?

I know plenty of people attending, but none have stepped up...

Elvis-n-texas has one of them, I have another. If somebody near you doesn’t want to take it come early Jan I’ll send ya pre-paid postage label to send it back. :beer:
Briansc33 Bring it with you to our socorro run this weekend and I'll take it off your hands for Hammers. I'm planning to go as of now. I'll booger weld a big ole flagpole straight to my fender to fly the bitch :smokin:

Austin, yes. The flag flew at Sturgis, and will be at the Stonehenge in Hammertown Heights in 2022.

Upgrading Rennwagen with a much larger rear recovery winch, for my volenteer duties this next year.

I still have one, but will not be attending. Anyone passing through anywhere close to Albuquerque (willing to travel a bit) hit me up and I'll hand it off.

I still have one, but will not be attending. Anyone passing through anywhere close to Albuquerque (willing to travel a bit) hit me up and I'll hand it off.
willis_racing and I are heading out and can grab it from you. We are both in the mountains, but drive into ABQ every day during the week for work. Just let me know when/where you want to hand it off.

Flag at Hammers 2023 ?

willis_racing and I are heading out and can grab it from you. We are both in the mountains, but drive into ABQ every day during the week for work. Just let me know when/where you want to hand it off.

I will have one at our camp. It would be awesome if you guys could grab that one and we could get a few of those fly’n. :beer:

Last edited:
Tomorrow, noon,, at the Circle K on 98th (just South of I40) work for you?

Tomorrow, noon,, at the Circle K on 98th (just South of I40) work for you?

There's no way I can make that happen today, maybe willis_racing but we both work on the base, so that is a bit of a drive to make during lunch. Maybe we can figure something out during the weekend.

Also, I have a second one I can lend somebody if they find themselves camped in a high traffic/visibility area :grinpimp:

Early on Thursday the 9th.
How early?
It's actually a Maverick gas station right off of I40 and 98th. Southeast corner. Easier access headed Westbound. I can meet you there anytime after 5:15 AM on 2/9. Might be easiest as it is on your way.

How early?
It's actually a Maverick gas station right off of I40 and 98th. Southeast corner. Easier access headed Westbound. I can meet you there anytime after 5:15 AM on 2/9. Might be easiest as it is on your way.

That could work. I was thinking we'd leave from my place in Sedillo around 4:30-5:00am which should put us there about the right time to meet up.

I'll be there at 5:15 ish. Not in my tow rig, white '21 Tacoma work truck.

Was there ever 35% posted with the flag? Asking for a friend :flipoff2:

I have one.

It would be cool to get it back into circulation...I completely slacked on this.

Let me know where it needs to go and when.

Does anyone have it claimed for 10/8-10/14? Or could you bring it yourself? :flipoff2:

Tracking number said not as of this afternoon.
Screengrab taken @ 2131 hrs pacific
Aka 9:31 pm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230816_213032_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230816_213032_Chrome.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 8
Top Back Refresh