Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
Traveling Event Flag

ibb-koh-2021-sm.jpg

Upcoming Events:
  • Oct 12 - 16: 2021 Chile Challenge with Briansc33

The 411:

• Keep an eye out for this flag, stop and say hey to the member Fly'n it.
  • Don't forget to put your John Hancock on it.
  • Headed to a big event? Post up here and let us know.
  • This is a big heavy flag, you'll need a strong & high pole to fly it.
  • Got pics with it? Cool, post them here.
  • Got 35% with it? :beer: ... post in the TP :grinpimp:

Last edited:
I'll take it to Chili Challenge. From the other thread possible hand of to 84 Bronco. I'll need to make a removable pole/sleeve, but I've got some time. Event is 10/12 - 10/17. Get it to me here in Albuquerque and I'll see how bad I can fuck this up right out the gate :flipoff2:

I'll take it to Chili Challenge. From the other thread possible hand of to 84 Bronco. I'll need to make a removable pole/sleeve, but I've got some time. Event is 10/12 - 10/17. Get it to me here in Albuquerque and I'll see how bad I can fuck this up right out the gate :flipoff2:

Done :beer:

I'll add an upcoming events list to the first post.

Anything before then?

Sorry, I've been busy lately and haven't had much time to pay attention to the forum, but I'd be down to take the handoff. The only problem is I don't have any events I am planning between Chile Challenge in mid- October and King of the Hammers at the beginning of February :homer:

Done :beer:

I'll add an upcoming events list to the first post.

Anything before then?
There is 4 Corners 4x4 week/Fall Crawl/W.E. Rock Grand Nationals happening in Farmington New Mexico September 4-12 (Four Corners 4x4 Week)

Then Trail Hero is going down at Sand Hollow Utah October 4-9 (Event Details)

Trail Hero is the biggest compared to 4 Corners 4x4 Week and Chile Challenge, but I am not planning on going again this year due to how close it is to Chile Challenge, so we'd have to figure out a way to get it back to NM for Chile Challenge.

I am not sure of what good events there are between Chile Challenge and King of the Hammers that other members might be attending, maybe something out east :confused:

Hey.
That's a brilliant idea.
Here's a sighting of the "mighty mighty I, in the sky! " ( that's an Elvisism )
2021 Toyota Jamboree in Barnwell Mountain Recreational Atea, Gilmer Texas last May.

Attachments

• 20210501_082621.jpg
    20210501_082621.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 59
I'm going to Panamint Valley Days Nov 12-14, a CAL4WD event if someone wants to pass it off to me. I can hoist it up.

Is anybody coming to Trail Hero that is then subequently going to (or near) another event? I have it now, but can pass it along at the end (or middle, whatever) of TH if we want to do that.

Is anybody coming to Trail Hero that is then subequently going to (or near) another event? I have it now, but can pass it along at the end (or middle, whatever) of TH if we want to do that.
Did you get it handed off?

Did you get it handed off?

Not that I know of, if it doesn't get handed off I'll send a pre-paid postage sticker to get it to the next person.

I won't be at trail hero till Sunday, can hand it off any time during the event but nobody's said anything yet that I know of of where to send it next. Who's up next?

I won't be at trail hero till Sunday, can hand it off any time during the event but nobody's said anything yet that I know of of where to send it next. Who's up next?
I believe that would be me. PM incoming.

The flag was picked up from ScottRS this morning and will be headed down south for Chile Challenge soon :smokin:

Last edited:
The flag was picked up from ScottRS this morning and will be headed down south for Chile Challenge soon :smokin:

We'll be there Tuesday afternoon, and are leading/gunning trails all week... Should get plenty of exposure, and I have a handful of Sharpies for folks to sign.
I'll make sure to post plenty of pics, hopefully at least some 34%.

Who am I handing it off to? I know plenty of folks going to KOH, but there has got to be some event before then...

did you see any of the small irate4x4 whip flags

I was in and out on various days and wasn’t watching too close (but also avoiding crowds and cruising around in the SxS).

Mine was the only irate flag I saw. Need stronger whips given how much heavier it is.

Did meet the Wheeling Wine Whiskey guys. And some others new and old friends.

Complete red neck "pole".. More to come..

Attachments

• 20211013_092157.jpg
    20211013_092157.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 56
Soooo... No one opted to pick it up from me.. Not surprising as my junk was broke all week..Where next? Someone going to KOH?

Plan to make KOH next. We flew the g
Flag at U4 sturgis, but neglected to get a picture.

But I did take this. Dave says hi.

Attachments

• 20210807_193706.jpg
    20210807_193706.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 33
Plan to make KOH next. We flew the g
Flag at U4 sturgis, but neglected to get a picture.

But I did take this. Dave says hi.
Do you want to take this bad boy to KOH?

I know plenty of people attending, but none have stepped up...

Top Back Refresh