MORRFlate QUAD W/COMPRESSOR
Multi Tire Inflation Deflation Kit

Receive 1 Entry for Every $5 Spent on:
Forum Account Upgrades
Irate4x4 Swag from the Swag Shop
Parts bought at the Parts Counter

This Giveaway is in Full Swing until 8/31/21

aaaaand the fine print:
No purchase necessary, a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited, open to U.S. residents 18 and older. Promotion open from 5/1/2021 to 8/31/2021. Odds of winning depend on number of entrants. Full Official Rules available at: https://irate4x4.com/pages/official-rules-irate-warned-you/

Last edited:
So is the fine print correct "purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chance of winning" or "Receive 1 Entry for Every $5 Spent"
Does $20 = 4 entries or no
Appears that if we order things we get more entries. If so, being the first giveaway does it include everything purchased past and future until the giveaway resets the entries?

So is the fine print correct
Yes, it meet requirements for all 50 States

"purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chance of winning"
A Purchased and a Free entry have the same chance of being drawn.

"Receive 1 Entry for Every $5 Spent"
Does $20 = 4 entries or no
Appears that if we order things we get more entries.
Correct.
Correct.
Correct.

If so, being the first giveaway does it include everything purchased past and future until the giveaway resets the entries?
That would have been nice to allow, but it only includes purchases made for the defined giveaway period. This one is 5/1 - 8/31

Uhh... How, exactly, does "No purchase necessary" fit with the manner of entry? :flipoff2:

Looks like you can mail a 3x5 dick pic, postage due, to the address listed....:flipoff2:

I’d like to participate, but my wife says I can’t send my internet friends dick pics, and IBB is discriminating against average sized men with the XL hoodies permanently out of stock. So looking like I won’t be winning anything. My wife tells that me her miniature sized irate hoodie is SO comfortable, I’ll probably never know......:mad3:

I bought my red star this week, does that go toward this?

Skull not star, old habits die hard

Last edited:
So If I'm bored and just make 50 hand written 3x5 cards and mail them all in on the same day I would get 50 admissions?
well, something along those lines is how those little old ladies that have no clue they won a race boat or diesel truck or can-am win those things :laughing:

Just redid my subscription. Did that automatically enter me in the giveaway, or do I need to post here to let you know? Like I'm doing right now in a Friday night because I have no life.:flipoff2:

Just redid my subscription. Did that automatically enter me in the giveaway, or do I need to post here to let you know? Like I'm doing right now in a Friday night because I have no life.:flipoff2:
You don’t have to post, A red skull gets you 4 entries

Top Back Refresh