What's new

IRATE Swag

Mr Stubs

Taste my rainbow, bitches
Member Number
Loc
Land of liquid sunshine
Sure hope you guys open up the swag bag...

I am so down for a quality made hoodie, I’m as ghey on them as the Filthy Injun is on Toyota’s.

Shirts with the 100 percent less P t shirts
second on the bumper stickers

Gonna hire :roxy: to run the swag department? 🤣

I'm down. I can help design some shit with given ideas

does this make my PBB hoodie and stuff "vintage"

Last edited:

I am so down for a quality made hoodie, I’m as ghey on them as the Filthy Injun is on Toyota’s.

The Toyota owners are the gay ones. I just feel compelled to point out their homosexuality and compare it against other known quantities of gayness:flipoff2:

But will Austin actually ship them? Or just take your money while they set in his garage because he’s too busy applying hair gel to his balding head.

you sure do talk about gayness alot

:flipoff2::lmao:

Some people are obsessed with serial killers but would never hurt a fly. I‘ve got a thing for calling out Toyota fags when I see them, doesn’t mean I’d ever join in one of their many all male orgys. I can’t help that there’s just so many queers on here that need to be pointed out to the rest of the general public

Some people are obsessed with serial killers but would never hurt a fly. I‘ve got a thing for calling out Toyota fags when I see them, doesn’t mean I’d ever join in one of their many all male orgys. I can’t help that there’s just so many queers on here that need to be pointed out to the rest of the general public

hqdefault.jpg

:flipoff2:

I was just pointing it out. No need to explain.

:grinpimp:

I'm game for some bro-tastic Irate swag. Maybe also flex fit hats withh 100% less p

With things like teespring being common on the youtube side of things, how much of the cut do they keep? Does the seller make enough from it so you don't need to personally handle everything?

As for t-shirts; no pocket. Big logo on the front, not a fan of large logos on the back.. Front logos I can wear under my work shirt and do some meaningful covert advertising.

Along the lines of the gay toyota owners, can there be more colors besides black? Maybe dark gray or something?

Stickers were ordered the other day.

100% Made in the USA swag will be here soon as well .... probably before I get the store up which is another issue lol

Stickers were ordered the other day.

100% Made in the USA swag will be here soon as well .... probably before I get the store up which is another issue lol

Anyway you can set it up to accept anything other than PP for payment? That goes for premium membership too. I don't do the PayPal.

Anyway you can set it up to accept anything other than PP for payment? That goes for premium membership too. I don't do the PayPal.

The store will for sure.

I'm pretty disappointed in VB that they only do memberships with Paypal and Google Payments, which will be up this evening

Top Back Refresh