Loc
Concord, CA
Irate Classifieds Rules

NO Commercial Ads**
NO Group Buys
NO E-bay Ads
NO Cross posting
WANTED ADS will be Deleted

Rudeness and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

Include the Item and State In the Subject Heading line.

Include a price of the item being sold.

For best results include contact info, and if possible a photo. Once your item has been sold please edit your post to indicate it's been sold.

If you have a problem with a purchase transaction and can not work out a solution with a buyer or seller please do the following: Contact the person and tell them if the deal can't be fixed it's time to dissolve it. That means the parts and money both go back to the original party's.

If one or the other parts does not return the money/parts I will post there names here.

If you need something resolved by the moderators please contact me

NO Location AND Price = Post DELETED.:flipoff2:

DON'T BE A WENZEL!

Last edited:
Irate Classifieds Rules

NO Commercial Ads**
NO Group Buys
NO E-bay Ads
NO Cross posting
WANTED ADS will be Deleted

Rudeness and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

Include a price and location of the item being sold. A "zipcode" IS NOT a location.

For best results include contact info, and if possible a photo. Once your item has been sold please edit your post to indicate it's been sold.

If you have a problem with a purchase transaction and can not work out a solution with a buyer or seller please do the following: Contact the person and tell them if the deal can't be fixed it's time to dissolve it. That means the parts and money both go back to the original party's.

If one or the other parts does not return the money/parts I will post there names here.

If you need something resolved by the moderators please contact me

NO Location AND Price = Post DELETED.:flipoff2:

DON'T BE A WENZEL!

Please add that state abbreviation is required in title, Austin was down with that

Do you guys want soft deletes if sold or hard delete which makes it look like the topic was never created/started? I can do either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh